Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is indeed mate, he said so himself, and I think if history has taught us one thing, it's that Bill Kenwright Esq. is not a liar

what do you love about him the most mate ???
How can you hate the man.
I can't remember the last time he told a lie to be honest. What a guy

How can you hate the man.
I can't remember the last time he told a lie to be honest. What a guy

did you see him on Pointless the other day ???

the man is a fkn legend, he was born to be in showbiz, although I think his face is better suited for radio if am honest

What a guy, Loves the club and fans. Looking for investment. Wants a new stadium for us to get bigger crowds and more hospitality boxes that brings in the money in the modern game. And hes honest. I'm on Bills side.

they dont come from sporting cultures so its obvious its purely business for them and that is just soulless man

well I really think that's what is needed in the boardroom, some hard nosed business acumen and ruthlessness

but I suppose you're right, BK has probably got that covered too with his entrepeneurial spirit and business ventures

hes a good ambassador for the club, people see us as old school. would rather be that than owned by some arab or jewish businessman in it for money

This is one thing i love about Everton, the old school thing, if i was a fan of any other club around the country Goodison is one away day i would never miss

For people with stupid money it's the prestige of owning a club, not business...

Exactly. For billionaires it's NOT a business. These are ruthless businessmen, who when they engage in business, are 100 percent devote to chasing profits. But owning a big time football club is just recreation for them. It's like fantasy football is for the rest of us.

seen this on another forum :

Anyone heard anything regarding a buyer for the club had a friend tell me there is an interested party and they will be at the game on Saturday

I have limited info but the person hinted at Russian and a fan if true would have thought they would stick out like a sore thumb on Saturday

Anyone heard anything regarding a buyer for the club had a friend tell me there is an interested party and they will be at the game on Saturday

I have limited info but the person hinted at Russian and a fan if true would have thought they would stick out like a sore thumb on Saturday

Bily's going to buy us, as long as he can play every game behind the striker.........:lol:

Evertonski does not have the same ring as Chelski

Which forum mate? As that might give us a clue as to it's credibility.

Ha ha, waits till 5pm sat and someone uploads a grainy photo of some vaguely eastern European looking guy in the directors box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back