Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.efcsa.org/2014/01/14/meeting-with-ceo-and-communications-director-on-13122013/?

Timing of the publication of Company Accounts

Publication of the Company Accounts has been delayed by the Club’s auditors seeking further clarity on a particular matter.
Mr Elstone explained that the ‘look and feel’ of the document had been updated to improve readability and he was now expecting publication to occur in January 2014.

*chuckles*

Update on proposed new stadium

Mr Elstone explained that discussions and high level planning continues with up to one and a half days per week of his time being spent on this. Operating to a high-level brief to create a stadium that would provide for the “most atmospheric home-end in world football” he explained that consultation with the Council and finding a preferred site means this is an evolving project. Nonetheless the work is sufficiently progressed that if funding was available the Club could move very quickly.
Mr Elstone described the current work as a ‘phenomenally exciting scheme’ with council buy-in and providing a significant amount of regeneration in Liverpool. He also explained that this was on the agenda for the forthcoming Board Meeting.

So, as far away as ever then?

There was the same fuss last year about the accounts "being late", and the club pointed out they normally get published towards the end of Jan. 12 months later, same thing all over again (though in fairness not as much of a fuss outside of the normal parties, I'd guess if I went onto Toffeeweb someone is having a rant).

Well its not is it??

Because its a totally separate project from the others

Aye, I was being facetious there.

But you do have to wonder, when did the Kirby move fall through? Was it 2008?

So it's been like 6 years and the above is all we've really heard on the matter.

So it's been like 6 years and the above is all we've really heard on the matter.
That's because no local authority or private developer will touch Everton with a ****ty stick after two spectacular failures.

Lets not rush Bill though....it's only been 14 years. He needs a couple more decades...he'll maybe have the annexe sorted out by then. Fingers crossed.

There was the same fuss last year about the accounts "being late", and the club pointed out they normally get published towards the end of Jan. 12 months later, same thing all over again (though in fairness not as much of a fuss outside of the normal parties, I'd guess if I went onto Toffeeweb someone is having a rant).

To be fair, redacting text is a tricky business. you can't be too careful.

Can't help but laugh at Elstone saying they're all ready to go with the stadium, but just need to someone to pay for the whole thing.

They're about as close to sorting the situation out as I am.

Can't help but laugh at Elstone saying they're all ready to go with the stadium, but just need to someone to pay for the whole thing.

They're about as close to sorting the situation out as I am.

brilliant isn't it :lol:

sad thing is gullible fans who see what he says probably think we are progressing when like you said we are no further forward

And its all you hear, whatever goes on behind the scenes has nothing to do with anyone due to privacy issues. When a decision has been made, we'll be informed.

Do you know what the Liverpool 2 project is?? Do you know how long that was in the pipeline for??

That's because no local authority or private developer will touch Everton with a ****ty stick after two spectacular failures.

Lets not rush Bill though....it's only been 14 years. He needs a couple more decades...he'll maybe have the annexe sorted out by then. Fingers crossed.

Unfortunately Dave, not Bills responsibility. It's why the club have a CEO, and that CEO has a management team underneath him; when you can't even understand these basics its quite to hard to have a conversation with you

And its all you hear, whatever goes on behind the scenes has nothing to do with anyone due to privacy issues. When a decision has been made, we'll be informed.

Do you know what the Liverpool 2 project is?? Do you know how long that was in the pipeline for??

Unfortunately Dave, not Bills responsibility. It's why the club have a CEO, and that CEO has a management team underneath him; when you can't even understand these basics its quite to hard to have a conversation with you
:lol: The nodding dog...a CEO.

Wonderful.

Who hired the CEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back