Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way something will be done is if people start voting with their feat. If season ticket renewals go down the board will have to take notice.

No they wont they will use that excuse to retrench and not spend the £4 million pound that they have saved up since 1999.

Who does anyone have in mind to take over from Kenwright?

While I appreciate people's frustration, it's no good kicking someone out without having a replacement lined up.

If he sacked a manager with no replacement in mind, everyone would kick off.

I got my season ticket form through and have decided to vote with my feet ( after the january window, not just today). I do not like hurting Everton but ultimately change is badly needed. No coincidence that our worst period in history has come during this boards tunure. To compete we need a City style takeover and a tyrant in charge. That is modern football unfortunately.

The only way something will be done is if people start voting with their feat. If season ticket renewals go down the board will have to take notice.
I'll be waiting till late in the day to renew mine, if it looks like we are having a decent window I'll get it back, swerve the early bird con, I'd rather risk spending a bit extra, than having fatso rip me off

While I appreciate people's frustration, it's no good kicking someone out without having a replacement lined up.

As a percentage of our financial worth we've prob invested more than kenwright..

You are looking at this from the wrong aspect, it is not about trying to choose a benefactor in the first place but getting BK et al to set a reasonable value on the club to attract the investor the club needs to move Everton forwards. As it is at the moment they have set a value on the club which simply put is excessive and would make them a very, very high profit from the original purchase cost. It is they that needs to be realistic.

Someone with the club's best interests at heart. As far as I'm concerned Kenwright's on a massive ego trip and it's him first then Everton.

He doesn't want to sell, he wants to be at the forefront of any achievement. He loves being the chairman.

So yeah, some sort of fans consortium searching for investment and with actual plans to take the club forward would suit me fine. They don't even have to invest a penny.

Actually, no bill can just fRigg off and go back to television quiz show appearances. The massive bellend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back