Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So instead of moaning what do we do ?? Bill will not just walk away nor will the board We are well fessed up

We have to moan.

Remember that march outside GP? That hurt Billy's feelings. Maybe if we do it a little more he'll get the bloody message that it isn't okay to be a vampire over the club's neck.

Really can't understand what some blues are scared of, the 'acting like kopites' thing is so tired and worn out, look where it got them, this protesting lark eh!

Theres something rotten in the state of Everton, all we want is our club back ffs..

Need to do alot more in a protest than march around the stadium singing 'everton' 'its a grand old team' 'if you love the club let go.' Should be there hours after a match like they do in other countries.

Making me sick now.
I was thinking about this whilst I had a huge poo this morning ( comically)

1. Is he that terrified he sells is to a fraud and ruins the club

Or...

2. Terrified he won't get his £150m

Answers on a post card please.
Tell me the circumstances where Bill Kenwright will get £150 million when/if Everton gets a new owner . Thanks.

Not as embarassing as you sitting on your hands and doing nothing.
I don't wanna go down the road singing 'There is only one billy liar.' I'd rather stand hours after the game and protest right outside the entrance where he parks his car with all sorts of banners/flags. Instead, the Blue Union people are in the ale house moaning saying kenwright out on twitter.

Tell me the circumstances where Bill Kenwright will get £150 million when/if Everton gets a new owner . Thanks.

He won't. He'll be waiting forever, which is exactly what he wants. The "right person" will never come along.

I don't wanna go down the road singing 'There is only one billy liar.' I'd rather stand hours after the game and protest right outside the entrance where he parks his car with all sorts of banners/flags. Instead, the Blue Union people are in the ale house moaning saying kenwright out on twitter.

Did you not watch the video that you linked to? That's exactly what they're bloody doing...

Last edited:

I cant work out if your taking the piss or you are serious.

That video you put up before was supposed to be of BU people protesting right outside the entrance where he parks his car with all sorts of banners/flags BEFORE the game but yet you labelled that embarassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back