Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK mate, on that note we'll leave the subject of why he doesn't consider Everton suitable for a small investment alone.

Because it's a football club, with an antiquated stadium, that makes no money and needs a massive capital injection if it's got any chance of competing on an equal footing with it's historic peers in the medium / long term.

That just about covers it lad

Because it's a football club, with an antiquated stadium, that makes no money and needs a massive capital injection if it's got any chance of competing on an equal footing with it's historic peers in the medium / long term.

That just about covers it lad

OK lad, we'll leave it at that and won't question why Everton is currently a club "with an antiquated stadium, that makes no money and needs a massive capital injection if it's got any chance of competing on an equal footing with it's historic peers in the medium / long term".

I'm sure Tel knows why.

OK lad, we'll leave it at that and won't question why Everton is currently a club "with an antiquated stadium, that makes no money and needs a massive capital injection if it's got any chance of competing on an equal footing with it's historic peers in the medium / long term".

I'm sure Tel knows why.

You make me laugh lad, as you're so intent on laying the blame for every issue that the club faces at the door of Kenwright, that you're seemingly incapable of any form of reasonable discussion.

We'll defo leave it at that.

He's got a few million to buy shares with and Bill spent a lot less than that buying up a few in the last couple of years. As stated he's not likely to risk a penny knowing Bill as he does.

Sir Terry Leahy is unlikely ever to be a major investor in Everton or any other football club.

His interests these days are SME's and startups - for example he has recently invested in Starcount, a company that tracks celebrities and other high profile individuals on social media and their interaction with the wider public. The two founders of the Tesco Clubcard are also investors in the same company.

In recent months he has also invested in stuckonhomework.com, Eagle Eye Solutions and an e-commerce site, Atterley Road.

Kenwrights too busy presenting his new late night radio show ''kenwrights golden oldies '', than look for investment for the club.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t26yg

p01m1n6c.jpg

You make me laugh lad, as you're so intent on laying the blame for every issue that the club faces at the door of Kenwright, that you're seemingly incapable of any form of reasonable discussion.

We'll defo leave it at that.

OK lad, we'll definitely leave it at that then. As a smart arse, I'm glad to have made you laugh with my one eyed slant, and although incapable of reasonable discussion I've nevertheless enjoyed our amicable conversation today. Just can't see where Groucho's coming from about volatility though lad ?

OK lad, we'll definitely leave it at that then. As a smart arse, I'm glad to have made you laugh with my one eyed slant, and although incapable of reasonable discussion I've nevertheless enjoyed our amicable conversation today. Just can't see where Groucho's coming from about volatility though lad ?

All of it true lad. Amazing that the BU never reached critical mass with charismatic flag bearers like you leading the charge mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back