The Everton Board Thread

Under Kenwright the club were staggering along financially but good recruitment in the shape of Moyes kept us more than safe. As said, under Martinez we were in no trouble.

I dont accept we were accelerating into decline prior to Moshiri. But under him that is exactly what's happened.
Financially under kenwright the club was always a season or two away from being in big trouble, selling Rooney etx, no actual cash signings for 4 windows. Martinez second season was absymal but with hindsight yeah we can look back and say we weren’t ever really be in trouble.

And I mean moshiri has accelerated the decline of the club. To buy a football club and spend the sort of money he has, but to not replace a board with a proven track record of failure was bizarre at the time and nothing more than criminal now. Look at our opponents last night. Got bought, cleaned house, employed competent individuals and spent their money well. It’s taken them 18 months. We are a shambles and the lot of them need chasing. They’ve killed this club, make no mistake about it.

It's simple to me: who;s had the power in the last 7 years? The power to hire and fire and agree recruitment of players?

Moshiri.

The board have been puppets for 7 years.
Not only Moshiri, BK too. BK has to sign off on all new signings. There were times when BK, FM and the DOF were all bringing in players independently. They are anything but puppets. They are all (Moshiri and the board) equally culpable.

We’re gonna have to crowbar these barstewards out aren’t we?

How they can sit on their hands and accept what is playing out as nothing to do with them just to keep their snouts in the trough is despicable.

They have tortured and ruined the club and the fanbase - never seen evertonians actually fighting each other before - so depressing and sad to witness.

Not sure my kids want to go the game anymore after last night, and I don’t blame them tbh.

That’s the legacy of chairman bill and this board and that’s what they should take to the grave with them.

Financially under kenwright the club was always a season or two away from being in big trouble, selling Rooney etx, no actual cash signings for 4 windows. Martinez second season was absymal but with hindsight yeah we can look back and say we weren’t ever really be in trouble.

And I mean moshiri has accelerated the decline of the club. To buy a football club and spend the sort of money he has, but to not replace a board with a proven track record of failure was bizarre at the time and nothing more than criminal now. Look at our opponents last night. Got bought, cleaned house, employed competent individuals and spent their money well. It’s taken them 18 months. We are a shambles and the lot of them need chasing. They’ve killed this club, make no mistake about it.
If you see the state we were in before FM came, I think we would've ended up in the same position anyway. Our business model was unsustainable and propped up by Moyes, and had started to go downhill under Martinez

I find it very interesting that the Premier league pretends that it’s in all it’s member football clubs best interests to adhere to their profit and sustainability rules to maintain their existence yet when they are faced by an Everton board clearly culpable in slowly but continually ruining a once great bastion of the game while all benefitting financially handsomely during the process they do absolutely nothing to those individuals but punish the club as a whole.
The Everton world needs another Roger Cook…

We’re gonna have to crowbar these barstewards out aren’t we?

How they can sit on their hands and accept what is playing out as nothing to do with them just to keep their snouts in the trough is despicable.

They have tortured and ruined the club and the fanbase - never seen evertonians actually fighting each other before - so depressing and sad to witness.

Not sure my kids want to go the game anymore after last night, and I don’t blame them tbh.

That’s the legacy of chairman bill and this board and that’s what they should take to the grave with them.
Its a good job I don’t hear voices…

If you see the state we were in before FM came, I think we would've ended up in the same position anyway. Our business model was unsustainable and propped up by Moyes, and had started to go downhill under Martinez
Going downhill under Martinez? we got to two cup semi finals, the squad included Tim Howard, Baines, John Stones, Jagielka, Coleman, Pienaar, Lukaku, Mirallas, Deulofeu, that wasnt going downhill at all, downhill was what came after Koeman and Steve Walsh

Going downhill under Martinez? we got to two cup semi finals, the squad included Tim Howard, Baines, John Stones, Jagielka, Coleman, Pienaar, Lukaku, Mirallas, Deulofeu, that wasnt going downhill at all, downhill was what came after Koeman and Steve Walsh
League position though. And most of the quoted players there arrived in the Moyes era