The Everton Board Thread

I can’t help laugh at Carlin, some of the statements in here are belters. If we were in the boozer sharing a pint, I’d either be laughing me head off at the inane nonsense being vomited out by him constantly, or in the process of getting arrested for knocking sevens shades of shabite out of him - I think the former as I’m a fairly tolerant, understanding and generally positive fella, but it’s a very fine line I’m treading.

To the points on the panda fondler - he has ruined any legacy he had at Everton - his actions and inactions have absolutely helped foster and empower the general malaise that engulfs Everton FC, just so he can keep riding the gravy train with his master, chairman Bill.

He’s like the head of the EFC-KGB to Bills Vlad Putin, and should be held in contempt, by any fan, of any vintage.

The Panda Fondler lol

I hope there is no more communication till the season has ended. No more pompous, deluded nonsense from the actor in particular.

We are still very much in a difficult position and points still need to be earned .

The last thing the fan base needs is this lot spewing more bile and attending games.

Appreciate what you're saying mate but action>words.

I've long said I no longer care what the current custodians of the football club think or say. After that disgusting statement prior Southampton, I just want them gone.

If we stay up, I hope the fans don't allow last year to repeat itself and fall into the trap of relief... almost celebration at staying up.

The lack of discontent towards this board who had us starting a season having sold our talisman in Richarlison and without a striker was remarkable.

We need change - real change and until we get it, we continue to circle the drain.

I've long said I no longer care what the current custodians of the football club think or say. After that disgusting statement prior Southampton, I just want them gone.

If we stay up, I hope the fans don't allow last year to repeat itself and fall into the trap of relief... almost celebration at staying up.

The lack of discontent towards this board who had us starting a season having sold our talisman in Richarlison and without a striker was remarkable.

We need change - real change and until we get it, we continue to circle the drain.

Absolutely. Change can’t come soon enough mate. Not just changes for changes sake, substantial and ones that are significantly better across the whole club. A winning culture.

I’m just wary of them speaking publicly or wanting to attend games that would spoil the atmosphere with supporters and potentially have an effect on what happens in the three remaining games.

I am hopeful that a brief celebration will be followed by turning our ire towards Kenwright and co, the architects of our downfall.
It needs to be loud and clear so the watching media are left in no doubt.

There's no way back from Headlockgate
When caught out they even attempted to come across as magnanimous and forgiving when really they were just cornered rats but with less courage

I can’t help laugh at Carlin, some of the statements in here are belters. If we were in the boozer sharing a pint, I’d either be laughing me head off at the inane nonsense being vomited out by him constantly, or in the process of getting arrested for knocking sevens shades of shabite out of him - I think the former as I’m a fairly tolerant, understanding and generally positive fella, but it’s a very fine line I’m treading.

To the points on the panda fondler - he has ruined any legacy he had at Everton - his actions and inactions have absolutely helped foster and empower the general malaise that engulfs Everton FC, just so he can keep riding the gravy train with his master, chairman Bill.

He’s like the head of the EFC-KGB to Bills Vlad Putin, and should be held in contempt, by any fan, of any vintage.
I can't get past that without roaring.

Quality

Think the same, in fact know the same if these clueless charlatans are left to further run the club into the ground. Even if we had the Mansoor billions Kenwright and Co would find a way to squander it and still make us worse. We need professionals in to run our club from top to bottom, they have had their chance, trouble is there are too many of the Carlins of this world, the free ticket brigade, the friends of the board to keep in favour, media etc, which will stop at nothing to defend them and blame everyone else, it's gone on far too long. Expect another relegation battle next year, if they are still here and if by some miracle we survive relegation in spite of Bill and his disjointed so called board of directors.