The Everton Board Thread

Of course. I just think a criminal charge would be covered.

I don't know but would think it's a rare narrow, specific circumstance.
That's just it though.

He's not been charged. The next bail hearing is July when it's widely expected the judge asks for a charge or drop it.

He's out of contract by then so zero chance we can claim anything.

That's just it though.

He's not been charged. The next bail hearing is July when it's widely expected the judge asks for a charge or drop it.

He's out of contract by then so zero chance we can claim anything.

Yes. It's likely IMO that at the point of investigation or charge insurance would kick in.

Maybe if it were dropped insurers would get funny.

Whatever happens, its unlikely it will ever be publicised.

The fact that we have to sell Richarlison this summer to satisfy FFP because of the total mismanagement of this board over the last 6 years is the reason I want this board gone and replaced with anyone, the job these clowns have done is embarrassing and disgraceful, they have set this club back years and I mean years.

This takeover talk is a lifeline to us all, all this, its better the devil you know rubbish, these clowns need to be shown the door asap.

The Esk all in on Chelsea's takeover.

To me sounds like far too many corporate names and Boehly taking over as DoF.

Can't see it going well.

Wouldn't want that here

The fact that we have to sell Richarlison this summer to satisfy FFP because of the total mismanagement of this board over the last 6 years is the reason I want this board gone and replaced with anyone, the job these clowns have done is embarrassing and disgraceful, they have set this club back years and I mean years.

This takeover talk is a lifeline to us all, all this, its better the devil you know rubbish, these clowns need to be shown the door asap.
Agreed, pissed money up the wall to leave us fighting relegation by the skin of our teeth. And Kenwright, don't get me started; he needs firing out of a cannon.

P&L not FFP

Shame we can't get that russian director bird who has just left chelski

She'll show Billy whizz how to do business

Still makes me laugh when he said other clubs look at everton on how we do business. Sure they do...they do the opposite
Duno the transfer she got in when Frank was in charge wasn’t great, Werner and Lukaku total flops

Shocking. This is why Moshiri, Bill and Denise need volleying. Total mismanagement and incompetence.

They can take old Panda boy with them as well - he’s no right to be anywhere near a PL boardroom other than to deliver the butties.

The vast bulk of that is money Moshiri has invested, however. You can't just dump money into a club anymore it has to be loans or equity.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back