The Everton Board Thread

I was never one to blame individuals but over last couple of years the word rotten at the core keeps coming up.
Kenwright is the cancer
It is the only explanation.
We have had the players (apart from a few of course)
We have had the managers
179B39EA-0EC1-4997-934C-E64F6618C250.webp

Bill knows where the bodies are buried. Moshiri cant get rid of him, he is too much of risk to talk.

This [Poor language removed] club will kill me, honestly couldnt think it could get any lower but they always find a way.

Only thing Moshiri will understand is full boycott, empty ground will speak louder than anything. Even if it is just the pre season games.

The only thing that means anything to me now is the signing of two forwards a LB and a new CB.

It's getting to the point where you just have to swtich off from this.

Dont let them rob you of your peace of mind.
What player is going to want to join a team in disarray at board room level?

What agent is going to want to do business with us?

I'm pretty worried now tbh

Bill knows where the bodies are buried. Moshiri cant get rid of him, he is too much of risk to talk.

This [Poor language removed] club will kill me, honestly couldnt think it could get any lower but they always find a way.

Only thing Moshiri will understand is full boycott, empty ground will speak louder than anything. Even if it is just the pre season games.
I said this the other day. It's true.

BK still holds a lot of soft power.

"Everton is also pleased to announce the proposed addition of two Non-Executive Directors to the Board, subject to normal Premier League approvals. Our majority shareholder Mr Farhad Moshiri will join the Board alongside Mr John Spellman, an experienced Chartered Accountant, successful businessman and Evertonian."

The absolute state of it. This belief that being an Everton fan is a key credential;

[Do you still have faith in your board? Many Everton fans have been calling for you to dismiss them, to sack them]

Farhad Moshiri: “Look, they’ve been there for a long time. Some are new appointments but their longstanding, dedicated, they’re local and it’s so important to keep the club in Liverpool, the roots in Liverpool. Those are the rules of the club, they love the club, you know they’ve been attending games under every condition

... not to mention Benitez knowing the city.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back