The Everton Board Thread

Comms states interim appointment altho I appreciate the last one was interim to begin.

It comes to something when we're hoping that two people we know f.a. about like Downing and Bell are going to join the board to save us.

I just want a man or woman on that board who can sign off on transfers. The rest is just nonsense for me now.

I simply can’t believe there were people who thought Moshiri was going to wake up and suddenly just get rid of Kenwright this whole time. “Listened and learned” my arse. Time to wake up and smell the coffee yourselves. This owner is killing this football club.
Who was that bloke on here a few weeks back who ended up leaving in a huff, he was trying to convince everyone that Moshiri was playing 4d chess behind the scenes as a means of 'recapitalisation' to oust the old Board? Have to laugh, three of them finally read the room and left of the own accord and the other was begged by Moshiri to remain.

Beggars belief how some are so blinded by wealth that they cannot see the wood for the trees. Moshiri's own actions over 7 years have spoke volumes about his character and competence but because he flushed a lot of money down the drain he's golden to a lot of fans.

Hopefully that will now change.

Is Moshiri on the board to make up the numbers to have a functioning board?
To make sure any money is used predominantly to complete the stadium rather than be spent on players so that he can sell on completion,which I think has always been his long-term strategy.

It comes to something when we're hoping that two people we know f.a. about like Downing and Bell are going to join the board to save us.

I just want a man or woman on that board who can sign off on transfers. The rest is just nonsense for me now.
Both for me yes transfers do need to be done but we do need a board who have new ideas and ways of bringing money into this club. And push this club forward

So something's happened then with Downing and Bell refusing to join the board?

Either that or the post of finance director and CEO are interim with a mind to slotting those two in once the MSP cash is paid in.
If Bell supplied a bridging loan to get the club through to the MSP deal being finalised he probably can’t join the board until it’s repaid, conflict of interest. Not sure about Downing.

The SEC filing suggests all going smoothly so despite obvious concerns I do think the interim board won’t last long.

Weren't you saying this about getting a striker in January?

While that Moshiri quote lives in infamy. He said we'll get a forward in mid-Jan. We had Danjuma though the door afterwards and it was hijacked. It's classic Everton but you can't account for stuff like that.

Who was that bloke on here a few weeks back who ended up leaving in a huff, he was trying to convince everyone that Moshiri was playing 4d chess behind the scenes as a means of 'recapitalisation' to oust the old Board? Have to laugh, three of them finally read the room and left of the own accord and the other was begged by Moshiri to remain.

Beggars belief how some are so blinded by wealth that they cannot see the wood for the trees. Moshiri's own actions over 7 years have spoke volumes about his character and competence but because he flushed a lot of money down the drain he's golden to a lot of fans.

Hopefully that will now change.

Was that @Damo_1878? Absolute king wham merchant him.

So something's happened then with Downing and Bell refusing to join the board?

Either that or the post of finance director and CEO are interim with a mind to slotting those two in once the MSP cash is paid in.

I read it, as a delay in the MSP deal, Bell has given a loan, he cant be a debtor, a possible minority shareholder and have a place on the board there are to many conflicts of interests at the moment. Once MSP deal is done. Bell is repaid, he can join the board. Downing i believe will be chairman.

By our articles of association we have to have three directors. Also operationally rather then for competency we need a board to manage the window and continue the stadium development. So here we are with this interuim board.

Its not totally illogical to stop inertia and a vacum.

Interesting Moshiri has joind the board and hes appointed a rep.

If both stayed on we could have a future board of Bell, Downing Moshiri, his rep and two MSP.

22jnxz.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back