The Everton Board Thread

Can't see Kenwright last after/if certain MSP people come in, be gone before the new year I think. The fact Moshiri initially wanted him gone before he did a U-turn speaks volumes for me.
lol
No he didn't
just said an update in 48hrs on his future

I think Moshiri wanted him to stay all along
They started the venture together and maybe he wants to end it with him, for good or bad

Clueless decision by a clueless owner....
So tone deaf it defies belief....
Boys pen bill has overseen a transition from English footballing royalty to head patted poor cousins...

No true blue would have ever considered employing the fat Spanish waiter....

No real evertonian would ever consider turning on the loyal fan base with horrendous lies and slander....

He's not welcome at goodison for what he's done....

Moshiri still has a chance as for all his faults he's tried to back us when asked...but he needs to get rid of this parasite , hire some actual proven, successful, footballing people and start a long term build back to where we belong

I know very little about business/economics.

But, would there be a need for a board to be in place to allow the investment etc to take place?

Ie, could the interim appointments be forced to ensure that the investment/buying of shares by MSP, can go ahead smoothly?

I know little of John Spellman, but being an accountant who supports Everton, could he be linked to Downing/Bell and is their representative so that there is no conflict with the 40m already put in for the stadium?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back