The Everton Board Thread

Do you know what? I don't even think they've thought about a replacement.
I've been saying this since just after the World Cup. They haven't even thought about what happens if Frank fails because they never thought about what happens if Carlo fails or the FSW fails or if Silva fails or if Martinez fails or if Fat Sam fails or if Koeman fails.

Graeme Sharp
Respect to Alan Stubbs, Bally, Kev Campbell , said what they felt was right in recent weeks. The silence from others or the hollow words from a couple said everything in what is easily one of the worst periods for the club.

Give them an audience, an evening with event and Buy them enough drinks, they’ll talk all night about what a big EvertonIan they are but being straight and honest in a terrible time? Nah.
Victor Anichiebe has been posting comments on the clubs Instagram posts for weeks as well “Time for change” etc

I hugely applaud them, but he protests came too late. The next one is after the window is shut, and this squad + Danjuma is nowhere near enough for any manager to salvage.
I understood and to protect peacefully is the point. The owner and the board must act now, we cannot go down. They should at least agree to review the structure of the board once we get out of this mess and stay up.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back