The Everton Board Thread

Only the athletic would publish an open letter to Everton and put it behind a paywall rendering it utterly useless. Absolutely pathetic from then again. They will be lucky to have any subscribers left at the rate they are going.
Actually, this is precisely their point. Get you hooked on Twitter to get you to reactivate your suspended subscription from last week. They are as venal as Kenwright. No wonder they are happy to be his mouthpiece.

giphy.gif

In a disastrous time for us I had a couple of humourous moments yesterday. I did the stadium tour with my sister and young nephew.

When we were showed around the directors box, the tour guide pointed out where Kenwrong, Moshiri, and DBB and all sit I booed all three names, though not too loudly, but clearly loud enough for her to hear to be met with a scowl in my direction and a comment of "your one of these that want the board out don't you? Eh? Just get behind the team". I should've booed louder!

Then when we went towards the players tunnel there was a stretcher on the floor and my young nephew piped up...is that Yerry Mina's? lol

I see that narrative is being spread by Everton employees. For any of them reading this.

The board aren't the club. Wanting the board removed isn't contradictory to "supporting the team"

Only in Bill Kenwright's childish mind is it. Because he literally thinks he's the club

After some extremely poor reporting in the past week to say the least, this is a good article and worth a read.

One should take care. Greg O'Keefe is trying to salvage a reputation and he has taken a significant amount criticism this week

One article does not change anything there because there have been question marks on the club's relations with him & TheAthletic for some time

One should take care. Greg O'Keefe is trying to salvage a reputation and he has taken a significant amount criticism this week

One article does not change anything there because there have been question marks on the club's relations with him & TheAthletic for some time
He had a fantastic podcast then put it behind a paywall havnt liked him since

At some stage (hopefully soon) this board will go. The question is then who goes on it.
The board needs to double at least in size. A couple of clued up business people with experience in the footballing industry. Maybe Cahill who’s well respected in the football world and has already held a few football related posts.

I’d also but someone like Southall on it, club legend (not like Sharpe) who’d always have the clubs best interest at heart and not his own. Also need afraid to say how it is.

Obviously this all depends on who buys us and owns us.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back