The Everton Board Thread

What we have on our hands is a spuddle of a club!

1674339462066.png

In a disastrous time for us I had a couple of humourous moments yesterday. I did the stadium tour with my sister and young nephew.

When we were showed around the directors box, the tour guide pointed out where Kenwrong, Moshiri, and DBB and all sit I booed all three names, though not too loudly, but clearly loud enough for her to hear to be met with a scowl in my direction and a comment of "your one of these that want the board out don't you? Eh? Just get behind the team". I should've booed louder!

Then when we went towards the players tunnel there was a stretcher on the floor and my young nephew piped up...is that Yerry Mina's? lol

After some extremely poor reporting in the past week to say the least, this is a good article and worth a read.

If you listen you can hear the sound of them reversing after massively misjudging a situation . I’m glad they’re changing tack but initially they doubled down , they’re not doing it because they’re doing the right thing they’re doing it because they’ve no choice

Only the athletic would publish an open letter to Everton and put it behind a paywall rendering it utterly useless. Absolutely pathetic from then again. They will be lucky to have any subscribers left at the rate they are going.
They certainly shouldn’t have any blues , they can always go and cry on another podcast about social media abuse though

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back