The Everton Board Thread

They’ll never resign mate, cushy job that pays well, 3rd best paid board in the league. Ran the club into the ground and until the club is dead and in the mud, when the premier league money has gone, none of them charlatans will leave.
Certainly being rewarded for consistent failure. Many of the comments re last night's performance reflect the pain and frustration we feel as fans, myself included. I think it is impossible to ignore the fact that we are in our current predicament almost solely as a result of protracted Board/Ownership failures.That is the reason why pressure must continue. There is no world I can envisage in which problems are solved by these utter incompetents led by Walter Mitty.

Difficult to know how much of the neglect of the club is down to arrogance and incompetence; I suggest probably all of it. The level of character abuse on here indicates unfortunate personal experience/ associations with Mrs whatshername and BK. I have zero knowledge of their characters and have never met her, and BK. Unlike lots on GOT who clearly must know them as individuals in order to justify the continual written demolition of their characters. Roll on the time when they both retire/depart, and Everton can start afresh. That ball is in the owner's court.

Difficult to know how much of the neglect of the club is down to arrogance and incompetence; I suggest probably all of it. The level of character abuse on here indicates unfortunate personal experience/ associations with Mrs whatshername and BK. I have zero knowledge of their characters and have never met her, and BK. Unlike lots on GOT who clearly must know them as individuals in order to justify the continual written demolition of their characters. Roll on the time when they both retire/depart, and Everton can start afresh. That ball is in the owner's court.
Last week I posted with a link from The Institute of Directors which outlined the role of a Board and Chairman. It is those requirements which have not been delivered long term, hence the legitimate criticism over lack of competence

But you do have an insight into their characters; everyone who has anything to do with football know they are an abject failure at their roles within the club but they won’t relinquish control and allow someone capable to come in and repair the damage they have created. Anyone with an ounce of integrity would have quit a long while ago.

Brilliant, and sums up exactly the message that the board wanted to send out by turning up there last night:

'Look at us, we are safe sitting in amongst our biggest rivals who are being welcoming and friendly to us, but we dare not go near our own ground for fear that our personal safety will be compromised by those bad bad Evertonians who are nothing but a bunch of thugs with their violent and threatening protests.'

Pathetic behaviour.

Brilliant, and sums up exactly the message that the board wanted to send out by turning up there last night:

'Look at us, we are safe sitting in amongst our biggest rivals who are being welcoming and friendly to us, but we dare not go near our own ground for fear that our personal safety will be compromised by those bad bad Evertonians who are nothing but a bunch of thugs with their violent and threatening protests.'

Pathetic behaviour.

The walking ego. Thinks he's "too important to Everton Football Club" to leave. ?‍♂️

He's not rational. Totally delusional

20230214_144007.webp

Pathetic behaviour.

i understand and I'm listening, if you're listening Bill, I've a message for you....Stay there, you're more welcome at Anfield than you are at Goodison for you're achievements of lack of them at Everton.

I wonder if, before the Saints game, they realized that by failing to turn up they'd set a precedent that would be hard to change.
Seems, like everything, it wasn't thought through.

Also what's the story with the EFCSA petition? have they formally called out the board?

I don’t want them at any of our matches, the team won’t win with those jinxs near them.

I didn’t think they could sink much lower but turning up at Mordor takes the urine.

Moshiri needs to take action and get rid before selling up, they are a cancer that we won’t be cured of until they are cut out.

They are all an absolute disgrace, sharp in particular.

this has been bugging me more and more.
I'm sure, given his connections, he could have watched from a directors box, or somewhere out of sight.
He's made a conscious decision here to be visible in the crowd at Anfield.
I mean, what's to be gained by that, even if we won 4-0.
Just don't get it.
It builds a narrative that favours him and does not favour the fans. What he can't see, however, is that it'll continue to have a detrimental impact on the club.

Kenwright and his cronies should have never been there yesterday, unless they're willing to turn up on Saturday. But even then, it should have been at GP first.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back