The Everton Board Thread

I don’t profess to be some beaming light of intelligence, if I could see him for what he is then why couldn’t many more?

Something is off with it all. There is a podcast called “ExPat of the day” a pretty recent episode, one of the hosts, a Evertonian, was saying he was talking to a former club employee and I quote

“He said to me, if I told you some of the things about Kenwright you would possibly stop supporting Everton all together “

He didn’t elaborate further. In a way he should not of said this at all if he couldn’t say more but if he was told this, the hell could the person mentioned be eluding to?

I’ll be honest I’m at my wits ends with it all, with what’s going on in the world there are important things in life and it’s getting to a point where I don’t even think I would be that arsed if he beat Leeds because I know it won’t be too long before something crap happens again.

Sorry for long post needed to vent to someone

Aa I've said repeatedly

Bill Kenwright isn't rational. I say that specifically for a reason. He thinks himself the most important individual at Everton in Everton history

He needs to be forced out of the club

Need more journalists to keep producing articles like this as well as the fan pressure (hopefully there will be a good turnout at the liver building on Friday). I’m absolutely certain toadface will be assuring his sycophants to give it a few weeks and it will all blow over. They need to know they’ll never be welcome at goodison again and their only option is to resign

Need more journalists to keep producing articles like this as well as the fan pressure (hopefully there will be a good turnout at the liver building on Friday). I’m absolutely certain toadface will be assuring his sycophants to give it a few weeks and it will all blow over. They need to know they’ll never be welcome at goodison again and their only option is to resign
They’ll never resign mate, cushy job that pays well, 3rd best paid board in the league. Ran the club into the ground and until the club is dead and in the mud, when the premier league money has gone, none of them charlatans will leave.

The thing we all know is Kenwright is not an Everton fan. He surrounds himself with bums, with one acting as his Everton "de-facto" bouncer. I understand I cant wish him dead but any Evertonian who still has one ounce of support for that disgusting set of parasites taking money for ruining our club should be ashamed. To turn up at that place last night? They deserve all that they get. 1971 in the Rolls with Cilla and a red rosette, the clues where there.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back