The Everton Board Thread

Do you hate all women? Is that your thing?

DBB ultimately is a mere employee and does what the owner and chairman dictate. She established Everton in the Community and seems undoubtedly to have been over promoted but this level of hatred is really unpleasant.

you're weird, where in his post is there any hatred of women?!

It further highlights the muddled structure at Everton.

The stadium supposedly falls under Colin Chong. If the CEO is driving the project, he isn't.

I suspect he IS doing is job alongside Laings and Little Miss Dynamite just loves heading down with her hard hat and hi-viz vest on for a few photos from time to time.

She's an idiot, but she's protected. FC Cosy strikes again.
Must admit I was amazed when I heard Moshiri mention that. As CEO there is no way she should be so heavily involved in the stadium project, that's what Colin Chong is there for. She wants to concentrate on running the club properly and expanding our commercial income/ revenue streams given we're losing money hand over fist and on the brink of dropping out of the Premier League.

DBB ultimately is a mere employee and does what the owner and chairman dictate. She established Everton in the Community and seems undoubtedly to have been over promoted but this level of hatred is really unpleasant.

The fact you’ve even brought this up says to me that you’re the one harbouring sexist views deep down.

Sick and tired of you making such horrible allegations.

Someone criticises Coleman, you say it's sectarianism.
Someone criticises a woman, you say they hate all women.

It needs to stop, immediately.

It further highlights the muddled structure at Everton.

The stadium supposedly falls under Colin Chong. If the CEO is driving the project, he isn't.

I suspect he IS doing is job alongside Laings and Little Miss Dynamite just loves heading down with her hard hat and hi-viz vest on for a few photos from time to time.

She's an idiot, but she's protected. FC Cosy strikes again.
You're the white knight that nobody called for or needed.

The way is see it is either BK charmed Moshiri and his support team into keeping him on, but has somehow also managed to keep the veil pulled down throughout the entire durations of his tenure. OR. BK has a contractual right to stay in place and maybe even the composition of the board. In my opinion, there is no way he does this without also ensure that the BoD has powers, whether that be of the veto or otherwise…..there’d be no point in being on the board otherwise. Whilst BK may want to stay just for the limelight, not sure the same accusation could be made of DBB - she’s not a particularly public figure other than the odd absurd statement. That’s why I think they are all complicit in the bad decision making which may have been led by FM but has been enabled by the BoD.
The AGMs were cancelled because the whole board as a functioning entity was a sham. It was an embarrassing exercise in non-accountability.

Didn't you say after the transfer window that he wasn't your boss and that he was just here for the paycheck, so you wouldn't be backing him?

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/sean-dyche.116929/page-359#post-10315439

"I've no time for this feller. He's taken this job under these circumstances. Just a blood sucker who'll be paid off in May with us in the Championship...if he lasts that long."
The two statements aren't contradictory. I can suggest he's settled for no signings in order to get the job, but is entitled to make a fist of that job by requesting a compliance to park the protest.

The two statements aren't contradictory. I can suggest he's settled for no signings in order to get the job, but is entitled to make a fist of that job by requesting a compliance to park the protest.
Much as can understand his request for fans to park the protest I think this is something that has nothing to do with him or the players and he should not be getting involved.
He knew what he was walking into when he took the job , these issues at the club have been parked for far to long that is why we are in this mess.The time is now to crank up the protests ideally I would love to see 20,000 plus supporters marching up Goodison Road as apathy amongst supporters has been one of our biggest problems.

Much as can understand his request for fans to park the protest I think this is something that has nothing to do with him or the players and he should not be getting involved.
He knew what he was walking into when he took the job , these issues at the club have been parked for far to long that is why we are in this mess.The time is now to crank up the protests ideally I would love to see 20,000 plus supporters marching up Goodison Road as apathy amongst supporters has been one of our biggest problems.
We have points to win. I dont care about protests against people who will never walk into Goodison again.

There's a lack of firepower and goals to get us an easy route out of the mess, and having the rest of the team knowing that at every home game the build up to each game is protest will only pile more negative pressure on them.

If these carry on in the remainder of the home games it'll help only the teams who we play, not our own players.

This is a life and death struggle to survive the drop, getting a board out who are half out the door in any case is not.

Your choice. I say it weakens us when we can least afford that.

We have points to win. I dont care about protests against people who will never walk into Goodison again.

There's a lack of firepower and goals to get us an easy route out of the mess, and having the rest of the team knowing that at every home game the build up to each game is protest will only pile more negative pressure on them.

If these carry on in the remainder of the home games it'll help only the teams who we play, not our own players.

This is a life and death struggle to survive the drop, getting a board out who are half out the door in any case is not.

Your choice. I say it weakens us when we can least afford that.
I know what you are saying Dave but if the protests stop the board will just come back sit in there seats and carry on as before.Kenwright even has the front to milk the applause again if we survive relegation.
Nobody wants relegation but if we dont get rid of these clowns now we will be back again in the same situation next season. The ball is in there court if they were to come out and state they will not be attending any more games this season in the interest of harmony I imagine the protests could be parked.

I know what you are saying Dave but if the protests stop the board will just come back sit in there seats and carry on as before.Kenwright even has the front to milk the applause again if we survive relegation.
Nobody wants relegation but if we dont get rid of these clowns now we will be back again in the same situation next season. The ball is in there court if they were to come out and state they will not be attending any more games this season in the interest of harmony I imagine the protests could be parked.

His been very smart not attending the Goodison game so he can avoid the protests and carry on in his delusional bubble that all is fine and every Evertonian love him.

Out of sight, out of mind.

To get him to leave it may mean that things get more toxic and protests intensify as he will not leave on his own.

And again he will be the root cause as the only other forum to do this would be an AGM which he and the board decided to not hold there for no due process or accountability.

Literally like barraging himself in the boardroom whilst the building is burning down. Morshiri can end this by removing him and others from the board and nominating a temporary chairman but he won’t which I do not understand.

If I pumped as much money as he has into Everton I would want to know my investment is in good hands and it’s patently not that the mystery to me why is he not acting ?

As someone said Bill Kenwright is a bill Everton can no longer afford and must go along with DBB and Sharp

What a ridiculous post.

Sounds like just another poster, who thinks it's a crime to criticise our board of directors, they have been extremely poor at their jobs and Have a right to be criticised, no one should be above criticism and this is what happens when you're team is falling apart on and off the field. They are very well paid for what they do.

I see it like this: if we survive there'll be a quick takeover and these people will formally be out. If we get relegated then no one at the club at the top will remain in position. The situation is unrecoverable for them either way now.

If I was a player and at every home game we had there were fans on the march I'd simply see the football as a sideshow and the club as a basket case where anarchy rules the day. Why would I fight for that?

I see it like this: if we survive there'll be a quick takeover and these people will formally be out. If we get relegated then no one at the club at the top will remain in position. The situation is unrecoverable for them either way now.

If I was a player and at every home game we had there were fans on the march I'd simply see the football as a sideshow and the club as a basket case where anarchy rules the day. Why would I fight for that?

It didn’t stop us winning against Arsenal. And let’s be honest here mate, we had been appalling home and away for years without any form of protests and whenever there is a sign of some progress it falters time and again. because the club is not set up to compete at the highest levels.

Peaceful marches before the match, are hardly the stuff of anarchy though are they.

Stop being such a drama Queen, yer massive wetwipe.