The Everton Board Thread

Fair point, I understand where you are coming from.

I just think that if we do get a hard nosed owner they would bring in their own people, which most people hoped Moshiri would do. If a business has failed, the new owners usually get rid of the deadwood.
This is what i think will happen, if not this summer once the ground is done, no chance Moshiri is in this for the long game

Moshiri wanted instant success and just threw money at Walsh and Koeman. Grew more impatient when it didn't happen and now reckon it's time to cash in the chips and try another table. I'm hoping he does anyhow.

Moshiri wanted instant success and just threw money at Walsh and Koeman. Grew more impatient when it didn't happen and now reckon it's time to cash in the chips and try another table. I'm hoping he does anyhow.
Yeah, at some point you, are rather Farhad will have to think this isn't for me, it's not like he is a fan tied to the club, he has no reason to waste more blood money.
Just go

Still not a word from any of these charlatans.

They should be begging forgiveness or announcing they're leaving.

We can't forgive and forget that season now we managed to stay up. There has to be change or we are going to be doing it again.
JUST WAIT TILL THE SEASON ENDS, JUST WATCH WHAT HAPPENS

LOL

Still not a word from any of these charlatans.

They should be begging forgiveness or announcing they're leaving.

We can't forgive and forget that season now we managed to stay up. There has to be change or we are going to be doing it again.
WE HAVE A BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gasp. Since when?
This is the news we have all been waiting for. Oooooh, I think the good time are just around the corner. Destination Kirkby is back on. Yippee!

Nottingham Forest in the play off final. Mid-size club with a good history. 2 points for the Everton board to take note of.

It's been 23 years since they were in top flight. Long absense.

In those 23 years, what have Everton done in the PL? Not a lot.

Nottingham Forest in the play off final. Mid-size club with a good history. 2 points for the Everton board to take note of.

It's been 23 years since they were in top flight. Long absense.

In those 23 years, what have Everton done in the PL? Not a lot.

If they come up next season it wouldn’t shock me if they finished ahead of us. That’s the legacy of this board. Group of utter failures who hide behind manager after manager and leave Kenwright to front up to everything.

DBB should be front and centre as CEO answering the question why in a competition of 20 teams the outfit she is in charge of has finished 16th.

If they come up next season it wouldn’t shock me if they finished ahead of us. That’s the legacy of this board. Group of utter failures who hide behind manager after manager and leave Kenwright to front up to everything.

DBB should be front and centre as CEO answering the question why in a competition of 20 teams the outfit she is in charge of has finished 16th.
We have good times.