The Everton Board Thread

Strategic Review.
I once worked in a repair facility, we were snowed under with work, there were complaints
A 'Customer Driven Strategic Review' was implimented
In the fullness of time the word leaked out - we need 3 more bodies.

Yaaay, told you, some sense at last. This seemed to confirm what we already knew and there was much discussion in the trenches about 2 electrical Vs 1 mechanical; or 2 mechanical Vs 1 electrical.

We got 3 office workers; 2 to process the orders ' more efficiently' and 1 to deal with the ongoing complaints.

A footballing version of this is what I'm expecting.

Strategic Review.
I once worked in a repair facility, we were snowed under with work, there were complaints

Yaaay, told you, some sense at last. This seemed to confirm what we already knew and there was much discussion in the trenches about 2 electrical Vs 1 mechanical; or 2 mechanical Vs 1 electrical.

We got 3 office workers; 2 to process the orders ' more efficiently' and 1 to deal with the ongoing complaints.

The same board that got us in this mess will review each others positions ?

Sounds like a plan.

Im kind of surprised nobody has been either removed or resigned so far. Embarrassing they are as bad at accountability as they are at their jobs.

Why would they resign?

They have a local media unwilling to acknowledge them in a critical aspect except Moshiri which is highly suspect yet has gone on for years.

They have big egos

They earn substantial salaries

They have people determined to defend them with suspect narratives particularly online and in the media

They know any attempts to get them out will be met with derision considering the unity shown in recent weeks and will be seen as wrecking any positivity.

It’s a friggin mess mate.

IMG_20220529_232948.jpg

Strategic Review.

Everything will be fine, they're going to implement VAR at management level...have no fear.