The Everton Board Thread

Show me where they have the funds for a full takeover at Everton Football Club

MSP are the only party in town.
That's not it sharing information works
You make the claim, you bring the receipts
and not
You make the claim, no receipts, challenge doubters to prove you wrong by bringing receipts

Unless of course it's not about sharing information but about getting attention
in that case, it works very well

That's not it sharing information works
You make the claim, you bring the receipts
and not
You make the claim, no receipts, challenge doubters to prove you wrong by bringing receipts

Unless of course it's not about sharing information but about getting attention
in that case, it works very well

Go read what 777 typical investment pattern is. Go read what 777 balance sheet size is.

Thems are the receipts.

Go read what 777 typical investment pattern is. Go read what 777 balance sheet size is.

Thems are the receipts.

New, ish, to this. They skint then? Or, have they shown a track record of increasing value from the mob they have stakes in? If the latter is the case, then I would assume funding could easily be secured.

New, ish, to this. They skint then? Or, have they shown a track record of increasing value from the mob they have stakes in? If the latter is the case, then I would assume funding could easily be secured.

Not on the same scale as MSP.

Or with a better track record.

Not sure why certain parties jumped on my post for saying there's nothing in the story. There isn't.

MSP. More experienced. Deeper pockets. Better investors based on track record.

777 would be like a Championship versus Premier League investor compared to MSP

Thanks for your reply I did notice they have a stake in McLaren so the must be pretty ambitious to want to invest in F1, though McLaren aren't doing so well at the moment but they might not have much to do with that.