The Everton Board Thread

It will be pretty much the same as last season.

Maybe enough for one signing. Have to sacrifice Pickford or Onana for a budget for more.

Will have to avail of loans and out of contract signings far better than before. No room for error.

Would like to hear from the new board and/or Thelwell as soon as things are confirmed. They could do with a clean sweep of the communications staff whilst they're at it.

Really need to hear some plans, positivity and assurance from the new overlords as soon as possible. Actions will speak much louder than words though.

That "being sold on Monday" sure feels like a long time ago now. Who'd have guessed journalists would pluck stories out of their jacksies?
They have to put some form of spin on it to sell papers/views. If they'd just said "Everton still looking like it might be sold" nobody would read it.

I think its clear we are being sold, but there will be lots of admin, contractual clauses, hurdles to overcome and this will get done when it gets done.

Perhaps not for the Board thread, but looking at Spurs moving to have a Manager in place so early in the off season just rubs in how glacial our Management team truly are. It especially hurts when I thought Big Ange would've been a good choice for us, but that's just a personal opinion.

Same tbh, but all we’ve heard since the season ended from the manager and all the players involved is “this can’t be allowed to happen again”

Without significant investment in the playing squad, I can 100% tell them now, it is going to happen again.

A squad that was already crap, is unbelievably actually weaker today than it was last week with Begovic, Mina and Coady all leaving.

A squad that was already crap, is unbelievably actually weaker today than it was last week with Begovic, Mina and Coady all leaving.
We’ve got significantly weaker every transfer window for the last 2-3 years now. Which if you’re cutting the purse strings, fine. Just don’t feed us crap and tell us it’s chocolate pudding.

Perhaps not for the Board thread, but looking at Spurs moving to have a Manager in place so early in the off season just rubs in how glacial our Management team truly are. It especially hurts when I thought Big Ange would've been a good choice for us, but that's just a personal opinion.
To be fair though it has taken them half a season to get to that point though after getting rid of Conte.