The Everton Board Thread

What should they have done Dave ? They can not force people to turn up to protest. Weren't you one of the ones telling them it was wrong to protest before the matches had kicked off ?
In the teeth of a relegation game we needed 100% focus on the team.

No, they cant force people to turn up. But here's the thing: I dont get the impression they want a mass turnout at those Liver Building protests.

Maybe they see it as a law and order potential problem and dont want to encourage traffic problems in a very busy part of the town.

I just know it sends out a weak message when 15 people turn up outside EFC HQ demanding change.

No, they cant force people to turn up. But here's the thing: I dont get the impression they want a mass turnout at those Liver Building protests.

Maybe they see it as a law and order potential problem and dont want to encourage traffic problems in a very busy part of the town.

I just know it sends out a weak message when 15 people turn up outside EFC HQ demanding change.
What a load of gibberish, you organise a protest with 1000s go on. You can’t make people come and at least they tried.

I wanna see you do better. Go on you make a group and let’s see

I really love the cynic in you Davek, and you make some good points, many times I agree with your point or can see where it comes from. But this post has to take the biscuit as the biggest crock of drivel I’ve ever seen you post. And it’s up against some pretty stiff opposition

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. We are dead!!!!! Relegate us now!!!

IMG_4419.jpeg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. We are dead!!!!! Relegate us now!!!

View attachment 214954
Fine, make him honorary tea boy or something. Let him give a speech at FF once a season, whatever. But for the love of god don't let this delay the appointment of a board, the finalising of the investment any more. We can't waste any more of the window waiting for all this crap to get sorted.