The Everton Board Thread

And we are accepting this mediocrity. Just scraped a relegation battle and now have a squad incapable of competing in the Premier League. But we have the memories!!!!!!!!

I don’t accept it. People have their views, they can get on with it as far as I’m concerned as I know this fan base, one or two decent results and they will be right in there having a dig at the likes of me who don’t like what the club has become. Same every season.

1661413120903.png

They have run the club into the ground in the same way the Tory’s have run the country into the ground.

I’ve always stuck up for Moshiri as he has put money up, but enough is enough.

Get the stadium built and GTF out along with the inept sycophants you have in place running this fiasco.

Ps I’m not angry, these are just my thoughts.
Once we move I've a feeling he will go, he has to, with his pot of gold for almost killing us.

If I was bill I’d get a move on retiring and spending that 20 mill he fleeced from us , he looks like he’s on his last legs as it is
No he should stay were he is, once we rid ourselves of Moshiri he will be gone anyway since a new owner, if we are lucky enough to get one, will bring there own people.
Bill earnt every penny he made, same can't be said of Farhad