What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

After 27 years of winless decline from Kenwright, 8 years of cluelessness from Moshiri and 3 relegation battles on the trot, i for one am looking forward to our new Oligarchies. It would be difficult to be any worse and they at minimum deserve a fair crack of the whip.

Why do you even bother you know what his like it’s almost attention seeking.

He was going to do this no matter who came in although I find it entertaining to see how many folks are arguing with him. It’s like fish in a barrel for Dave.

His doing it for sport and your all fuelling it
Im very aware, but I like the sport.

Dave keeps me fresh, fighting fit, hes like an advanced AI that is programmed to ignore sense and reason.

Its a spar.

Why do you even bother you know what his like it’s almost attention seeking.

He was going to do this no matter who came in although I find it entertaining to see how many folks are arguing with him. It’s like fish in a barrel for Dave.

His doing it for sport and your all fuelling it

Can you please clarify in your post you are referring to DAVEK and not me?

Thank you.

It's somewhat fair to look at the owner's management of Roma.

That being said, they're a different team, in a different league, with different constraints and obstacles.

Even if there was a clear strategy to spend a load when first getting there and then holding back, why would we assume they'll take this approach with Everton?

Also we don't know if that is some long term vision or if it's reactive - like they messed it up and are course correcting. If it's the latter then maybe it's also possible that the ownership are learning from mistakes?

We don't know anything so really it's just "pick your narrative".

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back