What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
I sort of get what you mean, but football ownership is now a choice of going one of two ways;

1/ Multi-club stables

2/ Ownership by a state that usually involves states that decapitate people for being homosexual. Or throw them off buildings.

Personally neither are ideal but if them’s the options in modern football I’ll take option 1 every day.

Also, is it a prerequisite to have a blue in charge? Bill Kenwright was a blue and that didn’t go well - longest period without a trophy etc. Even Peter Johnson managed a trophy in his time.

They aren’t the only options though .
But that’s irrelevant as supporters have no choice in who owns their club.
The only choice we have is to accept new owners or walk away.

You had to read really carefully to see you were calling out Davek not me

Goat was replying to me in that post.

People that don't read will think you're having a go at me not Davek.

Don’t worry

I’ll always remember you as the Bill Kenwright fan boy not to be confused with DaveK

Joking

Also I feel like the people Friedkin hires are more important than him, no?

City's success is from money sure, but it's also from hiring really good directors and executives and then trusting them to deliver a long term plan.

Don’t worry

I’ll always remember you as the Bill Kenwright fan boy not to be confused with DaveK

Joking

My conscience is clear there. No one worked as hard as me to get him out in the last three years. I've also actively fought the historical revisionism that his minions tried to impose on us all since Q3 2023

He was TERRIBLE for the club and there was a campaign waged to mislead people by his minions for a very very long time

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back