The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares, drop the sentimental FC stuff, honest to god some of our fans just want to turn this place into a museum. Richarlison is so overrated by some of our fans its scary.
Overated by Brazil aswell I suppose..
And what is it with you and Museum's

If the age was good and retirement hadn't knocked on his door, would you not take 'Barry' back.

Yes, you should always move forward, but there is always gonna be a few players you would take back.

You do that Goat, and whilst you're at it, water the pitch. Thank you.
Pitch was fine.

I pretended to be Bill.

20240706_133158.jpg

Are you a shareholder now ? By all means the club should have fan communication vehicles, but let’s be honest here, from a governance point of view exactly what are the minuscule shareholders going to add. If any of them were of any use they would be the ones who were successful enough to have bought the club in the first place. As for ‘demanding’ an AGM from the 94% owner that’s just a joke, if he wishes to do it then it will happen, if he doesn’t then it won’t, there is no ‘demanding’…….
Or point. Just read the accounts

Are you a shareholder now ? By all means the club should have fan communication vehicles, but let’s be honest here, from a governance point of view exactly what are the minuscule shareholders going to add. If any of them were of any use they would be the ones who were successful enough to have bought the club in the first place. As for ‘demanding’ an AGM from the 94% owner that’s just a joke, if he wishes to do it then it will happen, if he doesn’t then it won’t, there is no ‘demanding’…….

We (stakeholders) can demand anything we want. We pay into the business every single year.

Wise business owners will listen to stakeholders

The absolute of state you.

You're the classic case of why we shouldn't have an AGM...You're just another self important Blue with over inflated opinion of himself.

You're no mark and a nobody just like me,and the very thought of you standing up in a room telling successful billionaire how to run a business is laughable.

I suggest you go have a read about what work independent non-executive directors do (contrary to your initial belief, they don't act as the CEO).

I guarantee that Friedkin Group will deploy them at at the club. As they are competent business people.

I suggest you suck a boff out my back passage.

We're done.

All because I said you didn't know what work an non-executive director does? Throwing a tantrum? Seriously. You go from saying no to AGMs to then having a tantrum.

Frankly this is serious business. This is about the long term good of the football club.

If they (Freidkin Group) want the club to succeed they'll listen to the stakeholders. Not dismiss them, as you're doing.

All because I said you didn't know what work an non-executive director does? Throwing a tantrum? Seriously. You go from saying no to AGMs to then having a tantrum.

Frankly this is serious business. This is about the long term good of the football club.

If they want the club to succeed they'll listen to the stakeholders. Not dismiss them, as you're doing.
Mate...am sat here eating crisps and Maltesers,am certainly not throwing any tantrums.

Where did the AGMs get us Kenwright?

Mate...am sat here eating crisps and Maltesers,am certainly not throwing any tantrums.

Where did the AGMs get us Kenwright?

Kenwright actively removed the requirement for AGMs as it didn't suit him, personally

Friedkin Group are not Kenwright, and they are proper business people. AGMs are about running a business to the maximum efficiency and yielding results

They are good for a company.

Kenwright actively removed the requirement for AGMs as it didn't suit him, personally

Friedkin Group are not Kenwright, and they are proper business people. AGMs are about running a business to the maximum efficiency and yielding results

They are good for a company.
As you have just said these are proper business people therefore you'd imagine there should be no need.

But if you think its what we need then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.