What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 582 67.8%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 28.0%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
Got to be made clear to any potential buyers now that they’re going to have to be willing to pay off the 777 debt if they want to go any further in discussions. Waste of time otherwise.

This is pretty worrying i think.
Friedkin Group seemed to be a very stable option and something we needed after the absolute carnage that has gone on.
My worry is that they have pulled out because they have had a look under the floorboards and there are all sorts of bodies lying around.
Hard not to think this

Fine mate.

Looking forward to owners with the bollocks and cash to own this club rather than the shower we just dodged a bullet over.

I've been keeping your seat warm whilst you were away @davek

I'm surprised by all this. I heard about it before the announcement this morning. I thought they were reputable.

It says everything really. About the whole thing.

I've been called a "narcissist" and all sorts this morning. I do think some of our fans are as delusional as Moshiri is. Example is the EFC share price. Given our situation.

We're in this situation because of Kenwright and Moshiri. Those two idiots damaged this club. All these games have to stop soon

Good to see you back anyway @davek 👍

Fair enough. It's not blind optimism though, it's just rinse and repeat from my point of view.
I'll keep it to myself then if people prefer to delve into an existential crisis :) I get optimism can be annoying at times like that
Rinse and repeat, only this time we have no other immediate options and the scope of the issues with 777 have been properly revealed. This feels a lot more real than any of the other times

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back