What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
Can someone take the time and effort to explain the state of play? Are they buying us or is it just rumours?

Thanks, I CBA reading through this thread or doing my own research x
Latest from Bobble is that all is still track, dotting the i’s etc. They are apparently open to working in some capacity with Bell & Downing whatever form that might take, this might also explain why Esk was keen on this bid as one of their supporters.

Understand things take time but would be nice to get some communication this week to settle the nerves.

Who says the process is moving along?

We havent heard anything solid for a few days now.

ITs not what you know, its what you can prove.

Honestly, im not being an arse here, it seems very likely that Friedy and his crew will do the deal, if they havent already, but for now, they are rumoured to be in prime position.

777 didn’t happen either, but clearly it wasn’t “just rumours”. They were a Richard Masters ok away from purchasing the football club.

The most reliable sources have reported that the process is moving along, it’s not just come from the Daily Mirror.

Latest from Bobble is that all is still track, dotting the i’s etc. They are apparently open to working in some capacity with Bell & Downing whatever form that might take, this might also explain why Esk was keen on this bid as one of their supporters.

Understand things take time but would be nice to get some communication this week to settle the nerves.
Carpy...in situations like this I can only recommend a cup of tea and a Hob Nob.

The term "state of play" is very Kaveh Solhekol.

It needs to stop NOW.

Would you agree,Kind Sir?
Touch base with me on that.
777 didn’t happen either, but clearly it wasn’t “just rumours”. They were a Richard Masters ok away from purchasing the football club.

The most reliable sources have reported that the process is moving along, it’s not just come from the Daily Mirror.
Can you link me to these reliable sources please Mike.

And 777 literally got a tweet from the club, a statement from Moshiri and a little piece on the OS, so no, that wasnt rumours.

Might even get them a small share in the club could open more deals to the club. Dont think we will get any news until they get the deal done or well moshiri days they are they choice

Well even exclusivity means nothing as we’ve seen 😂

But I’d be fairly confident these folks will complete the purchase once it’s signed.
True but its a first step and as you say they have the funds and already own a big club so you would like to think they would pass

Might even get them a small share in the club could open more deals to the club. Dont think we will get any news until they get the deal done or well moshiri days they are they choice
It’s probably not the biggest thing either way but if Bell and Downing are owed 50m plus then converting that to equity is 50m less debt to pay off and therefore potentially 50m of capital going into the business instead.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back