What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
True, but they are the 2 guys behind Vici, been through a fair few companies considering they have only been going 6 months, they strike me more as middle men, fixer types looking at the little info available. It would be interesting to know whose money was behind their proposal.
They are backed by two billionaires, don’t know who they are, maybe as dodgy as Phillip Green who Kenwright regularly borrowed money off or maybe they are business men who can see what a goldmine Everton FC can be if run professionally.

No mate, respectfully 'no'.

They know how to run a business in the ordinary sense of that word, but the football business is like no other. Stakeholders, stewards, fanatics - call them what you like - but that sense of community ownership is palpable in football (more especially in this country) and they're not experts at that...despite their vast 3.5 years association with Roma.
Who is an expert in community ownership? The only solution to meet your requirements would be a German style fan shareholding which simply does not stack up financially in the Premiership. They have 3.5 years experience at Roma as you concede. Who would be your preferred owners be?

They are backed by two billionaires, don’t know who they are, maybe as dodgy as Phillip Green who Kenwright regularly borrowed money off or maybe they are business men who can see what a goldmine Everton FC can be if run professionally.
I somehow stumbled across a Darren Gee video on YouTube. Why I have no idea but he seems to be doing some true crime video on the Liverpool underworld. Anyway he mentions Bill Kenwright and some dodgy deals that had been taking place over the last twenty years involving Everton. I wouldn’t take what he says seriously but it seemed very random and bizarre to mention Bill.

I somehow stumbled across a Darren Gee video on YouTube. Why I have no idea but he seems to be doing some true crime video on the Liverpool underworld. Anyway he mentions Bill Kenwright and some dodgy deals that had been taking place over the last twenty years involving Everton. I wouldn’t take what he says seriously but it seemed very random and bizarre to mention Bill.
Top Rug dealer was cleaning his money through the club.

They are backed by two billionaires, don’t know who they are, maybe as dodgy as Phillip Green who Kenwright regularly borrowed money off or maybe they are business men who can see what a goldmine Everton FC can be if run professionally
Nah not for me, there is something that doesn't sit right with it, just something odd about it, I was the same with the Manoukian bid. Having loads of money is not the answer anyway, we need a bit of money and a change of personel at the club, people who know how to run/create a sports based business/environment Proper plans/structure need to be put in place that actually serve a purpose in 2024 and not 1994, sadly that's just the way the rules are in the PL.

Nah not for me, there is something that doesn't sit right with it, just something odd about it, I was the same with the Manoukian bid. Having loads of money is not the answer anyway, we need a bit of money and a change of personel at the club, people who know how to run/create a sports based business/environment Proper plans/structure need to be put in place that actually serve a purpose in 2024 and not 1994, sadly that's just the way the rules are in the PL.

The new profit and sustainability rules means having shed loads of money doesn’t mean as much as it did a few years back just ask the horse punchers.

We need to be financially secure that’s true and we need to be run by competent people.

What have Roma ever done for us?
IMG_0053.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back