What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
I was always a fan of Roma to be honest. So the club doesn’t bother me one bit. As others have said the multi club model is a little sketchy and I am skeptical.

Nah not for me, there is something that doesn't sit right with it, just something odd about it, I was the same with the Manoukian bid. Having loads of money is not the answer anyway, we need a bit of money and a change of personel at the club, people who know how to run/create a sports based business/environment Proper plans/structure need to be put in place that actually serve a purpose in 2024 and not 1994, sadly that's just the way the rules are in the PL.
Fair enough none of know how the club will be run until they take over,, but I prefer the people who will running one club not two or three and the man who was leading the offer, not financially, Keith Harris was at Everton for a short spell and knew what a shambles the club was under Kenwright and said so, maybe he could show the new buyers how the club could be run.

I somehow stumbled across a Darren Gee video on YouTube. Why I have no idea but he seems to be doing some true crime video on the Liverpool underworld. Anyway he mentions Bill Kenwright and some dodgy deals that had been taking place over the last twenty years involving Everton. I wouldn’t take what he says seriously but it seemed very random and bizarre to mention Bill.
Yes I heard about that show but never watched it, so I couldn’t comment on it except to say I wouldn’t trust Billy Boy as far as I could throw him.

Why would they show their credentials to the Premier League? They won't be interested because they haven't agreed a deal with Moshiri or started the OADT.

By all accounts Moshiri has gone with Friedkin because he's paying him the most money so if this group were that keen and that wealthy then they'd have no trouble increasing their offer.

I'm pretty sceptical about a group that no-one knows anything about, didn't exist until 6 months ago and has two directors, one of which lives on a suburban street in basingstoke and the other is Director of his birds skin care business with an overdue confirmation statement.
Nobody knows anything about them? Yet you know where one of lives and you know the other ones wife/ partner has a skin care business, you know more than me about them mate!

Fair enough none of know how the club will be run until they take over,, but I prefer the people who will running one club not two or three and the man who was leading the offer, not financially, Keith Harris was at Everton for a short spell and knew what a shambles the club was under Kenwright and said so, maybe he could show the new buyers how the club could be run.

Keith Harris is a broker, just like he was for Fulham, Chelsea, Aston Villa etc...it's not as if he's fronting the bid. What about Mark Ward and Owen Bolt gives you confidence that they're the right people to take over the club and bring it to its former glory?

Nobody knows anything about them? Yet you know where one of lives and you know the other ones wife/ partner has a skin care business, you know more than me about them mate!
You seriously expect me to believe that these two complete nobodys are fronting a buy out of a Premier League team and are backed by two billionaires. :lol:

I somehow stumbled across a Darren Gee video on YouTube. Why I have no idea but he seems to be doing some true crime video on the Liverpool underworld. Anyway he mentions Bill Kenwright and some dodgy deals that had been taking place over the last twenty years involving Everton. I wouldn’t take what he says seriously but it seemed very random and bizarre to mention Bill.
That donut keeps turning up on my feed too 😂. Definitely wouldn't trust a word he says

The two guys listed on companies house? They're complete nobodys, how did they get access to two secretive bilionaires willing to back them with funds to buy a Premier League club!? Who are the guys with the money who want to remain anonymous?
Complete nobodies? Yet they know enough to get two billionaires interested enough to spend millions of pounds on buying Everton, I’d love to be a nobody like them.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back