What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 241 28.0%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
Whilst that's undoubtedly true, the caveat here is that if newspaper reports are to be believed (and take them with as much salt as you like), the Friedkin offer is the only one where debts are being cleared rather than external finance being used to restructure them - so technically, it looks on the face of it as the best financial offer for the club as well

That will all come out in the wash like, I'd expect Friedkin might be refinancing some of the debt as low-ish interest shareholder loans himself
I think it has been reported that some of the conditions of sale are to clear RM and MSP loans etc but I imagine some of the debt will just be re-structured.

? This last season was the one we had this whole psr mess all the trouble with the board. Plus imagine in the 777 deal was done could have just been more chaos maybe even lost the stadium if they had taken over. I think you need to give them a chance friedkin and whoever
I won't give them a chance because quite beside the fact that we don't know what they'll do in terms of investing in the team we DO KNOW that by joining them we lose a huge part of our identity.

For that alone I will oppose Friedkin or any other empire builder like him owning Everton. And I have to say I'm staggered that there are people out there who have agitated for Moshiri to leave because he's done enormous damage to the club - its standing and status - who are willing to turn a blind eye to this subsumption of our club by a corporation who'll destroy our particularity as a football institution. There's people who were involved in the All Together campaign who are holding the doors open to this lot, and it makes them look ridiculous. They know who they are...

Whilst that's undoubtedly true, the caveat here is that if newspaper reports are to be believed (and take them with as much salt as you like), the Friedkin offer is the only one where debts are being cleared rather than external finance being used to restructure them - so technically, it looks on the face of it as the best financial offer for the club as well

That will all come out in the wash like, I'd expect Friedkin might be refinancing some of the debt as low-ish interest shareholder loans himself
He'll be doing what's best for The Freidkin Group not Everton FC.

Take no notice of all this positive spin. These people are vampires. The deal suits Moshiri and no one else connected with Everton.

He'll be doing what's best for The Freidkin Group not Everton FC.

Take no notice of all this positive spin. These people are vampires. The deal suits Moshiri and no one else connected with Everton.
Hyperbolic much? Guy wants to come in, clear all debts to put us back on a good standing and you’re opposed to it for utterly BS reasonings

Who would you have instead?

Hyperbolic much? Guy wants to come in, clear all debts to put us back on a good standing and you’re opposed to it for utterly BS reasonings

Who would you have instead?
Yeh, they're benefactors.

Alternatives out of those who came forward so far? The Vici bidders.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back