• 👍

Votes: 698 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
Screenshot_2024-09-23-19-05-45-014_com.android.chrome.webp

Hopefully lifts the whole club this, team is on the board points wise and it also might just might make dyche change his approach from series pragmatist to realising we have good players who can attack for 90mins,because with the Friedkin group imminent he has to pick up results otherwise he’s the first casualty

They are very serious about buying Everton. Still one or two things to overcome, which will happen (nothing to do with PL).

They are very cash rich and will love the fact the stadium is nearly done. Id imagine we get a good sponsor for that soon. It's really good news.

They don't mess about.

We'll end up sponsored by an airline company, likely a middle eastern one (vault me on this)

That's completely untrue. They also protested when they meddled with the managerial position in sacking Mourinho.

That's what we can expect here again: a revolving door to the manager's office.

Show me were it says that Dave and that it wasn't the CEOs decision.

Friedkin himself is in record stating he hires people and expects them to do their job without him being an overwatcher.

Excellent news. Now get the transaction closed ASAP, get a competent board and experienced proven executives in to run the business.

And give the manager a target of X points by date Y or he is out the door. Objectives and key results need to be the way of doing business from here.

We'll end up sponsored by an airline company, likely a middle eastern one (vault me on this)
The Oman Air Stadium.

Plus they turn the pump house into a mosque and have the players come out to the call to prayer instead of Z Cars.

Rip out the new corporate suites, they're now prayer rooms. The beer shall also be non-alcoholic only, with only halal food served.

£750m a year for the above, which allows us to bring in some of the finest players in the world.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back