What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 698 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
If their stated ambition is to see Roma competing at the highest level then direct ownership of two clubs who would ultimately be in the same competition doesn't work.

Something has to give. Unless that something is they don't actually want two clubs playing in Europe.
We are a way off that realistically but yes, see this could be as an issue. Let's walk first, then cross that bridge as and when.

Going to hold my hands up and say I don’t know much about the potential new owners.

Anyone more knowledgeable than I know if they are big enough and well resourced enough to run two big football clubs?
Running a football club is not easy, I hope we don’t become the younger, forgotten about brother to AS Roma.

Potentially debts will be paid.

It seems logical, but we don't know yet.

Lack of any logic around Everton for a long time.

It's the first thing I would do if I were Friedkins coming in with capital.

It means our club gets £30 million+ a year in interest costs that we are having to find - each year - back in our pockets and it's no longer dead money

That's all on Bill Kenwright (and Moshiri, but mainly Kenwright)

£30 million a year + in interest costs. Makes me weep 😥

For what exactly? So they could sign useless players like MAUPAY etc

All their vanity.

Wouldn't know how to run a business if it slapped them in the face :rant:

Agreed. It won't be "spend spend spend" ... like that post

It'll be "sustainable growth" from real business people

Not a failed actor / theatre producer who spent 20 years treating Everton like his private property despite never owning more than 25% of the company.

As you are aware Friedkin was my "preferred bidder" over Textor as it was meaning that debts would be repaid immediately.

I want what is best for EFC, at which I'm a season ticket holder

I'll scrutinise what Friedkin Group do and how they run my club as a business.

It is the best option available to EFC however
Textor was a non runner my son, he had not sold his Crystal Palace shareholding.

God bless.

Idols ?

It’s Omar Niasse or GTFO
everton-fc-s-denis-stracqualursi-620-474556186_400x400.jpeg

There can be only one.

It's the first thing I would do if I were Friedkins coming in with capital.

It means our club gets £30 million+ a year in interest costs that we are having to find - each year - back in our pockets and it's no longer dead money

That's all on Bill Kenwright (and Moshiri, but mainly Kenwright)

£30 million a year + in interest costs. Makes me weep 😥

For what exactly? So they could sign useless players like MAUPAY etc

All their vanity.

Wouldn't know how to run a business if it slapped them in the face :rant:
6 times in just over an hour you have brought him up in this thread. He's dead Damo. We have new potential owners. Move on.

That's why there has to be a complete purge of the club when the new guys take over. Anybody infected by that self-serving sentiment and plucky knife to a gunfight culture has to be purged. Kenwright is still steeping out of the walls of Goodison. The new stadium has got to be a clean slate.

I'd love the charlatans who have run out club down for so long to be called out. No marks on the payroll, ex-players, Kenwright apologists, the lot.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back