What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 698 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
6 times in just over an hour you have brought him up in this thread. He's dead Damo. We have new potential owners. Move on.

It's a forum, I'll post what I want. Without you telling me what I may post

Friedkins repaying the Rights and Media Funding loans (Bill Kenwright is directly responsible for) is huge. So we will talk about it.

It would appear Farhad has taken quite the haircut.

IMG_4911.webp

If their stated ambition is to see Roma competing at the highest level then direct ownership of two clubs who would ultimately be in the same competition doesn't work.

Something has to give. Unless that something is they don't actually want two clubs playing in Europe.
They probably realistically don't see us competing in the Champions League or even the Europa League for a good few seasons yet. First target is probably get away from the bottom of the table. Solidify top ten then aim for Europa Conference. That's potentially 3-5 seasons of work there in which time they could have sold Roma off.

If Everton ever become a great club again that plays in Europe's top competition then I can confidently think they'd sell Roma rather than us. We've a brand new stadium and are in the Premier League for starters.

I'm not worried about stuff like that as they'd hardly buy us just to make us midtable and nothing more but I do agree something has to give and I think they'll sell Roma in time.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back