Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Friedkin Group reaches agreement to buy Everton

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 770 71.8%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 263 24.5%
  • 👎

Votes: 39 3.6%

• Total voters
I am hoping that we have plenty of points on board before the next international window in November.

Ipswich (A)
Fulham (H)
Southampton (A)
West Ham (A)

If they come in with us on double figures and a good run, we can forget about Dyche and concentrate on the boardroom and plan for January with purpose.

I think if they want rid of Dyche, I can see why but also I think he hasn't had any stability to focus on his job rather than batting off questions on point deductions, takeovers and finances.

This thread doesn't reflect well on this community.

It's regulary off topic.

It regularly has the same agenda driven point made over and over.

It has the same people cry arsing which contribute to the problem. Use the report feature.

Last warning before thread bans.

Thanks
To be honest, I keep forgetting about the report feature

Did need the scouting looked at but coule chwnge again when the takeover is done. Would think thelwell would have spoken to TfG about improving the scouting ect. I just eant to start hearing what plans they have for the board, and well football structure off the pitch to help improve the youth team and finding players ect

Did need the scouting looked at but coule chwnge again when the takeover is done. Would think thelwell would have spoken to TfG about improving the scouting ect. I just eant to start hearing what plans they have for the board, and well football structure off the pitch to help improve the youth team and finding players ect

I honestly think the first thing you hear about anything they're doing, they'll be getting on with doing it. Which is a definate preference of mine as to how to do it.

I honestly think the first thing you hear about anything they're doing, they'll be getting on with doing it. Which is a definate preference of mine as to how to do it.
Yeah think long term agree with you just first thing we will see is who they bring in on the board. I am excited see what changes they make, can see alot of change coming here

The Friedkin Group are likely to implement a “heavyweight” senior management team once the Everton takeover is completed, according to iNews.

The online source reported [9 October] that while Ryan Friedkin could help oversee the club’s new era, there are no plans for him to leave his vice-chair role at Roma and relocate.

IMG_1830.webp

Four words that sum up the amateurishness of our operation better than anything.

The scouting positions have been up for a while, think they go back to the days of 777 exclusivity

Will be more a move from Thelwell to prove he's got things in order and is worthwhile keeping around rather than asking for TFG approval

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back