THE GYM THREAD

Do you work out mate?

• Total voters

Went to the lab (I call the gym the lab) yesterday, and pretty much smashed its head in (it doesn't have a head but this means I had a really punishing workout). Really loaded up on good protein today (I don't know what that means) and feel on top of the world with loads of energy (I'm absolutely shattered).
Can't wait to get back in the lab tomorrow, get my pump on (what does that even mean), eat lean and keep clean, people.

Also want to invite in all other types of workout slags, I’ve been doing yoga quite a bit lately to help with twinges and strains I’m picking up more in the gym. Yoga only confirms how inflexible I am and how unfit I am.
Have you cried yet during a yoga session? Apparently it’s quite common due to the release of emotions.

I just seem to release my bowels, much to the disgust of Sharon on the Mat behind.

Swimming is the best, mate. You don't realise how much it does for you until you really get going or, in you case, when you think you're Michael Phelps and try swimming like a pro haha.
I’ve got pains in places I didn’t know I had muscles in mate haha. It’s brilliant. I’ll keep it up but won’t be able to go more than twice a week. Should help and break up standard running cardio anyway

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back