THE GYM THREAD

Do you work out mate?

• Total voters
You can pain relief patches, that you stick onto the effective area.

They work for a few hours, but again don`t cure the problem.

If you`re anything like me, you`ll be told to rest it, until the pain has gone and then completely ignore the Dr`s advice lol
I’m not having much pain, fortunately. The area affected very often just feels numb and / or tingly. It’s more irritating than anything, but as I do a manual job I’m having to manage it carefully.

The doctor just said to me to not lift heavy weights, which I am trying to adhere to.

I’m not having much pain, fortunately. The area affected very often just feels numb and / or tingly. It’s more irritating than anything, but as I do a manual job I’m having to manage it carefully.

The doctor just said to me to not lift heavy weights, which I am trying to adhere to.
Bro as if. You deny gravity what it wants most, that weight don’t belong to gravity, belongs to you.

I went to the gym for like 6 weeks, nothing insane but my muscles went massive.

I’ve never had so many women pretending they were not gently squeezing my new sexy arms in normal day to day interactions, it was bizarre.

I promptly switched the gym with KFC visits.

That’ll put these goal diggers in their place. Ha!

Suck on my hot wings!

I’ve never had so many women pretending they were not gently squeezing my new sexy arms in normal day to day interactions, it was bizarre.

Suck on my hot wings!
And shoals a goal?

Suck on my hot wings!
I read that and thought it was an erotic novel. Thanks x

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back