THE GYM THREAD

Do you work out mate?

• Total voters

87kg
Not sure about the body fat ratio I don't really care either I go the gym to see Aoife. She doesn't know this.

Nah in all seriousness I've got no interest in BMI, body fat ratios and all that. I do my workout and get off. Rarely bother with protein shakes, I prefer fruit and greek yoghurt. Not into gym selfies or carrying carpets round under me arms and trying to make sure I've got the biggest plastic cup in the area. headphones in and get a sweat on. No fuss, no frills, no bills.

Haha imagine a gym where nobody wore bills. A nudist gym. I reckon there would be a market for that. Wouldn't get me in there like this is twice I've mentioned nakedness in the gym in here.

Still on the lookout for a good, caffeine-free pre workout. Can't handle the jitters.
This one is pretty good going off the first use. It was so nice to have a constant stream of energy without the side effects.

Considering the first time I did pre workout years ago I only took half a scoop and I felt awful. I didn’t get anything like that with this and it’s been years since I’ve taken anything similar.

Edit: it’s Bulk pre-workout caffeine free watermelon, by the way.

This one is pretty good going off the first use. It was so nice to have a constant stream of energy without the side effects.

Considering the first time I did pre workout years ago I only took half a scoop and I felt awful. I didn’t get anything like that with this and it’s been years since I’ve taken anything similar.
I messed up my sleep on pre workouts. Now it’s a black up of coffee if training in the morning and nothing if beyond that.

87kg
Not sure about the body fat ratio I don't really care either I go the gym to see Aoife. She doesn't know this.

Nah in all seriousness I've got no interest in BMI, body fat ratios and all that. I do my workout and get off. Rarely bother with protein shakes, I prefer fruit and greek yoghurt. Not into gym selfies or carrying carpets round under me arms and trying to make sure I've got the biggest plastic cup in the area. headphones in and get a sweat on. No fuss, no frills, no bills.

Haha imagine a gym where nobody wore bills. A nudist gym. I reckon there would be a market for that. Wouldn't get me in there like this is twice I've mentioned nakedness in the gym in here.
I had a girl who joined are working called aofie. I was calling her A o fie for abar 2 months until I heard someone say how it should be. Embarrassing

Edit: it’s Bulk pre-workout caffeine free watermelon, by the way.
By the way the shape on this dude above before he stopped training: ? ? ?.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back