THE GYM THREAD

Do you work out mate?

• Total voters

Losing and putting on weight during a cost of living crisis is mad. It’s costly either one you do. Also you have to worry about clothes not fitting. It’s easier to stay the same weight but be healthier until we get out of this recession.

Turned proper current affairs this
Im on the grind like, stopped drinking coke, changed the chocolate and crisps for fruit and taking the Grandson out for more walks.

We went to Thurstaston before, but he got twitchy after a duck looked at him funny so we had to go home.

Im on the grind like, stopped drinking coke, changed the chocolate and crisps for fruit and taking the Grandson out for more walks.

We went to Thurstaston before, but he got twitchy after a duck looked at him funny so we had to go home.
Nice one mate. I only stopped frying stuff a year ago. Obviously I still fry some stuff but I use to fry bacon and sausages etc. now just use air fryer or grill, much healthier. Little things like that and what your doing help.

My missus hates swans. We walk in a park and see any swans we totally divert and need a compass to get home.

Losing and putting on weight during a cost of living crisis is mad. It’s costly either one you do. Also you have to worry about clothes not fitting. It’s easier to stay the same weight but be healthier until we get out of this recession.

Turned proper current affairs this

That’s why I’m on my third health grind of January already; probs fit in about 10% of the clothes I own and I refuse to buy more. Proper piled it on last year.

Up for early Sat bonus gymnasium session, hitting muscle groups I want a little bit hencher. Rounded off by 20 mins on the cross trainer, with my arms aloft on 19:59 as that is the finish line and my weekend starts right there baby. I’ve totes hessed the week.
Sounds like someones gunna make it!!

Lightweight baby!!!

33C27390-F3AE-4203-8E03-9E7C5F22F571.webp

Up for early Sat bonus gymnasium session, hitting muscle groups I want a little bit hencher. Rounded off by 20 mins on the cross trainer, with my arms aloft on 19:59 as that is the finish line and my weekend starts right there baby. I’ve totes hessed the week.
Jus a buff bro levellin up

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back