The Illicit Power of Our Overpaid and Underachieving Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure someone else must of mentioned this but here goes .
RB's insistence of playing 2 in midfield and then praying Gray will get out of being marked by at least 2 opposition players.
I'm crap at Football manager but even I can see how you'd set up against these tactics first used by Moses.
Swamp the midfield and push Gray out wide .That's it. We were missing Allan and Davies yesterday but what about all those games over the last 4 months where we had more than 3 available midfielders. That doesn't include Doctor Delph .
Dunc got a performance out of some truly dreadful players and he's an amateur cone layer in your eyes .

The managerial problems we have had are merely a symptom of the wider malaise at the club.

There are problems everywhere you look.

Moshiri will appoint again so it's anyone's guess who comes in. Lurching from crisis to crisis and getting nothing right.

Whomever does come in can't ask for a big transfer kitty and would have limited time anyway. He will have to work with what he has. If he stays beyond the end of the season he will have to double up as a DOF as well. Either that or we fill that role also and we are back to the position where the DOF didn't appoint the manager.

At this point Usmanov should have chosen another proxy. Moshiri should never make a football decision ever again at this club. Nor should Kenwright.

The managerial problems we have had are merely a symptom of the wider malaise at the club.

Moshiri will appoint again so it's anyone's guess who comes in. Lurching from crisis to crisis and getting nothing right.

Whomever does come in can't ask for a big transfer kitty and would have limited time anyway. He will have to work with what he has. If he stays beyond the end of the season he will have to double up as a DOF as well. Either that or we fill that role also and we are back to the position where the DOF didn't appoint the manager.

At this point Usmanov should have chosen another proxy. Moshiri should never make a football decision ever again at this club. Nor should Kenwright.
Marcel Brands says hi ?

Make no mistake - whatever your view on Benitez - this will be another casualty brought about by the dressing room at this club. Another group of players have downed tools and seen off another manager by the looks of it.

An attempt has been made to pull power away from the dressing room and toward the manager and they have reacted by handing in terrible performances.

It will happen again and again and again. It's the reason why this club will continue to go nowhere fast. We are utterly cursed by a culture of 'dont give a flying one as long as I'm paid'. The coaching staff beyond Benitez should be booted down the road. They've been there for years and have allowed this lack of professionalism to persist and probably encouraged it.

And so here we are: another managerial search (lost count of them) in the 6 years Moshiri has been here.

The biggest enemy this club has got and will continue to have are the frauds running around in blue jerseys on the pitch.
Entire clubs up the wall

Mad Owner
Useless Chairman
Weak board
Terrible Manager
Squad of overpaid wasters who sit on 100k+ a week an do nothing
A non existent midfield
A boys club
Wrong people in the wrong jobs at the wrong time

Can see him going for Mourinho, which would be totally wrong but that Moshiri for you

Make no mistake - whatever your view on Benitez - this will be another casualty brought about by the dressing room at this club. Another group of players have downed tools and seen off another manager by the looks of it.

An attempt has been made to pull power away from the dressing room and toward the manager and they have reacted by handing in terrible performances.

It will happen again and again and again. It's the reason why this club will continue to go nowhere fast. We are utterly cursed by a culture of 'dont give a flying one as long as I'm paid'. The coaching staff beyond Benitez should be booted down the road. They've been there for years and have allowed this lack of professionalism to persist and probably encouraged it.

And so here we are: another managerial search (lost count of them) in the 6 years Moshiri has been here.

The biggest enemy this club has got and will continue to have are the frauds running around in blue jerseys on the pitch.

The biggest problem with the club is obvious.
1.) Signing managers not good
2.) Signing players not good enough
3.) Having no direction
4.) Zero patience

Had Moshiri been in charge back in the day, Moyes would have been sacked in his second season.

The board has no patience, the fans have no patience. The club as a whole is a mess.

Did his mate slippy a solid turn by selling him one of our best players.. when it was inevitable he was going to be sacked... If mosh had any brains he'd have sacked him on the day he dropped Digne.

You failed to back an Everton manager. That's not my fault, it's yours.

You probably wont even back the next one. It's not about ex Kopite managers, it's about sticking with a manager...and many of the most vocal supporters of this club wont back a manager anymore.

That's the issue here.

The next one comes in now...no Liverpool associations...out the door in 12-18 months. Guaranteed.
I’ve always backed Everton managers. But this was destined to fail from the start, he was always on a hiding to nothing and I have no sympathy at all for the position this board now finds themselves in. The fans told them what they thought about this appointment before he’d even set foot in the place.
And why I should I back this fella? He’s shown absolutely NOTHING to suggest that he’s going to get it right and yesterday only drove that home. 442 with Solomon Rondon as some sort of 10, continually persisting with Coleman even though Father Time has obviously caught up with him. Forced out one of our better players. Never takes the blame for any of our abysmal performances. 1 win in 13 games. He’s caused murder at every club he’s been too. Was you fuming the days we got rid of Mike Walker and Walter smith too?

Did they perform for Carlos? I recall a large number of cowardly displays under him too.

I'd say disappointing bottle jobs when we needed them, yes. But that's been the case for decades.

Cowardly...not really as we didn't get spanked regularly and we're solid defensively, got some monkeys off the back in terms of away games.

Wasn't all rosy in the garden because there's a lack of quality. The max that squad gave was last season IMO with room to improve. There was a foundation.

This season....the complete reversal. Mainly cos the ex Spaniard is trying to get them to do things they can't
, Blaming them, and not helping

1A5CBDDE-E6DB-49C0-A115-FEE4741C7CAE.jpeg

….but the power of the players won’t win out, nor will bad results or the protests of the fans. I know this because @davek told us himself a few days ago.

Benitez is being backed in January, he’s in total control, he’s going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.