The Journos getting worried about Everton challenging the Top 4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Journalists are usually nerds who wrote good essays at school and got picked last in the footy games in the playground now they pompously waffle on Sky and TALKSPORT every week.

Don't know if it's right but I read Martin Samuels earns about 400k a year probably sees himself as part of the game just like the players. They all come over the same as though reporting makes them more knowledgeable than the paying fan - arrogant feckers not an ounce of knowledge among the lot.

Journalists are usually nerds who wrote good essays at school and got picked last in the footy games in the playground now they pompously waffle on Sky and TALKSPORT every week.

Don't know if it's right but I read Martin Samuels earns about 400k a year probably sees himself as part of the game just like the players. They all come over the same as though reporting makes them more knowledgeable than the paying fan - arrogant feckers not an ounce of knowledge among the lot.
Martin Samuel has become unbearably smug since AVB got sacked.

Funny how we are 'clutching at straws' at the idea of finishing above a team we have ousted for 2 consecutive years and who have already timidly lost to Southampton and Hull. A team which we outclassed less than a month ago and who we have pulled 4 points back on since the first 3 games of the season. Yeah we're living dream land there! The coverage and praise the RS has had since there win last weekend has been laughable. They played well but seriously did anyone notice just how poor Spurs where? Or that 3 of the goals were scored after spurs went to 10 men and completely gave up. For me there is a major difference between what they did at spurs and our performances against Man U and Arse in that our opponents both played well but still came up short. Admittedly our end product wasn't perfect but the technical ability we showed was a different planet to anything the RS has produced this year. Truthfully we don't have anyone in the same class as ratboy but him apart we genuinely have a better team and more depth. We have a massive opportunity in the next 3 games, play like we did in those 2 games and the league will again have the familiar sight of us looking down on the RS. As for their 2 away fixtures, I am 100% confident they will make a mockery of their 'title challenge'.

The floccinaucinihilipilification demonstrated by mainstream media hacks toward anything 'Everton' is merely a symptom of their misoneism. Quietly ignore it and let's do OUR talking on the football pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back