The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that i don't like it, I find it amusing! Like people having to be all arse licky and pally on here - the internet. I come on because I'm an evertonian and to read others opinions and taking on the club. I just find it really annoying when a new comer gets shot down for posting.

LCAB may be linked to the club but it don't make him a ny different to any other poster on here to me. Thats my point, its funny to watch everyone shoe shining him!

That's the reason for this thread. That's what the thread is here for.

Newcomers don't get shot down - the only time they do is if they pop on here, have a go over something they have little to no knowledge of.

LCAB gets these things right. People choose whether or not to keep tabs on this thread. Nobody is making you, so instead of posting comments why don't you make the personal choice of reading or not reading.

Isn't rocket science.

When Cahill comes back that will be like a new signing... watchin Australia spank Uzbekistan 6-0 at the mo

Im resigned to the fact that we wont be signing anyone this window.
I cant see Moyes signing anyone just for the sake of it and the players he wants either wont want to come or we cant afford their wages or loan fee.
LCAB, I fear, may be waiting in vain for news.

I'm coming round to this thinking too. Only hope I have left is Moyesie hasn't come out with the "we won't be signing anybody before the window closes" line as far as I know.

I find it strange that we seem to have gone from "best squad Moyes has ever had with a real chance to challenge for stuff" to "squad needs an overhaul in a little over 4 months. Worrying times.

When Cahill comes back that will be like a new signing... watchin Australia spank Uzbekistan 6-0 at the mo

I really like Cahill, but when he comes back we will go back to building the team to fit him in.

For me (asbestos undies on), that is why we are in the position we are in this season. Team setup to accomodate Tim, which worked from point of view of him scoring, but had the negative effect that nobody else did unfortunately.

It's a real quandry for Moyes. I don't think he is good enough to play centre midfield in a 4-4-2, but I don't think we have the forwards to play on their own with Tim in the hole. Just my opinion.

It's getting worse isn't it!?

I've heard a few rumours today (Vela and Tuncay). None of them with any substance at all.

So with that in mind I think it's 94.3333333333339% certain we won't sign a single first team ready player in this transfer window.

Humph

Not that i don't like it, I find it amusing! Like people having to be all arse licky and pally on here - the internet. I come on because I'm an evertonian and to read others opinions and taking on the club. I just find it really annoying when a new comer gets shot down for posting.

LCAB may be linked to the club but it don't make him a ny different to any other poster on here to me. Thats my point, its funny to watch everyone shoe shining him!

If you actually knew LCAB you'd know.

It's getting worse isn't it!?

I've heard a few rumours today (Vela and Tuncay). None of them with any substance at all.

So with that in mind I think it's 94.3333333333339% certain we won't sign a single first team ready player in this transfer window.

Humph

I'm 99.9% sure that come Feb 1, we'll all be disappointed.

I really like Cahill, but when he comes back we will go back to building the team to fit him in.

For me (asbestos undies on), that is why we are in the position we are in this season. Team set-up to accommodate Tim, which worked from point of view of him scoring, but had the negative effect that nobody else did unfortunately.

It's a real quandry for Moyes. I don't think he is good enough to play centre midfield in a 4-4-2, but I don't think we have the forwards to play on their own with Tim in the hole. Just my opinion.

I think people underestimate him in centre midfield and due to the years him and Arteta/ Gravesen had to play alongside Carlsey they all got tarred with the same brush, that they couldn't play in a 4/4/2, whilst IMO it was always carsley who couldn't play it.

I've never been Cahill's biggest fan but this year he's proved to me he's technically better than he is given credit for. I think he's exactly what we need next to Fellaini, he's a niggly [Poor language removed] who'll get stuck in and has a drive and a will to win, he's the one player our players look to for inspiration and as he has proven lots of times when moved into the middle he still brings the same goal threat from there aka Arsenal at home.

I'd give him a run there, play Arteta out wide and invest all our pennies / resources into signing a striker to play in a 4/4/2, a striker is the one player we are desperate for.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back