The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair think the lad has a point, seemed that people jumped on his back when all he did was make a innocent comment. People have to realise people are new here and also may have missed a lot of stuff on the LCAB thread as it's massive so as LCAB would say just chill my people

Not a matter of making a fair point per se but the influx of new posters chiming in with crap rumors or needing LCAB / THT to verify something their mate told them in the local last night or something they read on some crap website is in all regards, quite tiring. No need to come in and call out LCAB for not commenting on some ridiculous rumor. All it takes is one or two minutes to scroll through a couple of pages of this thread to learn how it works. Take a minute or two, read a bit, exercise a little restraint and show a little respect. Seems reasonable?

As THT so aptly put, chill mates. I will agree that if you are going to neg rep someone, you should have the guts to identify yourself. Or, become a forum supporter (D/D - wink your way) and you'll see who neg repped you. Perks of membership.

You didn't imagine it. It was in the Echo on Saturday. Here is what Moyes said: "In the end Mbokani was never really a goer. I did enquire about him and we made an offer to see if we could get him on loan but I think there were bigger offers from other clubs.

“We were ready to match his wages and made an offer which was the best we can but I think he’ll leave on a permanent deal.”

Can't post the link because I haven't got the required number of posts but you can find it on the Echo website, its in the story titled: "Everton FC boss David Moyes confident he can use Steven Pienaar fee to find loan strike star."

Cheers fella!.

Not a matter of making a fair point per se but the influx of new posters chiming in with crap rumors or needing LCAB / THT to verify something their mate told them in the local last night or something they read on some crap website is in all regards, quite tiring. No need to come in and call out LCAB for not commenting on some ridiculous rumor. All it takes is one or two minutes to scroll through a couple of pages of this thread to learn how it works. Take a minute or two, read a bit, exercise a little restraint and show a little respect. Seems reasonable?

As THT so aptly put, chill mates. I will agree that if you are going to neg rep someone, you should have the guts to identify yourself. Or, become a forum supporter (D/D - wink your way) and you'll see who neg repped you. Perks of membership.

It is going to take someone more than 2 minutes to read through a thread 180 pages long mate and not for 1 minute was he having a pop a LCAB, i just think sometimes we can be a little more welcoming to new members as even though we get a lot of new members in this transfer window i think it is a good thing for GOT forum as this is how the forum and the reputation of the forum grows and if we educate instead of being sarcastic the new posters are more likely to stay and post and be part of the great community we have here. So what happens people join GOT see a transfer window thread and think this is where to post rumours they have heard off. Then they see THT and LCAB are the guys in the know and want information as they are hoping it may be true. Yeah i see it can be frustrating from us that know the score however new forum members may not realise that they will post when there is something to post that is all mate.

Last edited:
Aye in hindsight I should have whacked the Tuncay rumour in here as my reputation will attest. Just thought that LCAB and THT didn't want rumours posting in their thread any more.

Don't worry bout it mate and welcome ! You can post where you want mate and we'll do our best to answer it if we can. Like ive previously said sometimes other people have good links or sources so still post . We will confirm if and when we can .

Enjoy mate , it's a the best forum on the net .....

To be fair think the lad has a point, seemed that people jumped on his back when all he did was make a innocent comment. People have to realise people are new here and also may have missed a lot of stuff on the LCAB thread as it's massive so as LCAB would say just chill my people

Agree with this post, the clique on here is outrageous and laughable at times.....arse licking is really funny especially towards LCAB bloke.....is he the new jesus?

Last edited:

Don't worry bout it mate and welcome ! You can post where you want mate and we'll do our best to answer it if we can. Like ive previously said sometimes other people have good links or sources so still post . We will confirm if and when we can .

Enjoy mate , it's a the best forum on the net .....

This
and great work on this thread during the transfer window to both LCAB and THT thanks and keep it up

Agree with this post, the clique on here is outrageous and laughable at times.....arse licking is really funny especially towards LCAB bloke.....is he the new jesus?

No mate he hasn't really got the hair or beard to pull it off ! I don't think it's arse licking mate more of a respect thing . That's my take on it anyway.

Who the hell is shorty?

He's someone connected with Everton somehow, either a player or on the coaching staff and he comes on NSNO usually fridays and only posts about player injuries or who's in the squad for the weekend games and he only posts once and doesnt get in to convo's with anyone and he's never been wrong with that info, ive never seen him come on and talk about transfer gossip before though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back