The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCAB.

Are you missing a trick?

There are press reports that spurs have rejected a £3m offer from Everton for Niko Krancar.

Wouldn't make sense - would have been easier to negotiate it at the time of the Pienaar sale due to the similar fee.

Kranjcar is not a goer IMO.

This lack of investment is killing me now. Sound about the summer we had a good squad that I thought was ready to attack the top four good style, but we all know the little niggles we had about the squad have all come true and the supporters who spend good money to watch the team have been let down by The players in that regard, but now, the board is disappointing me. It's common knowledge that if you want to grow into a successful business that competes at the top you have to speculate to accumulate and If yo don't you will stand still and get left behind by more aggressive and ambitious businesses, this is what's happening to us. They should of learnt their lesson in the summer with the whole Dzeko and Hazard thing which if it would of happened, I believe we would of been talking up our chances of a place in the top four right now. But instead of acting on our malaise they are being tight about LOAN DEALS! This comes after making money from selling an important player and they're not even willing to invest that. They're okay with taking all our money for season tickets and merchandising but when it comes to their end of the bargain....nadda. They don't realise how close we are to being great and also how close we are to being mid-table again, all it takes to stop the malaise from setting in is to back Moyes to bring two top players in with all that kitbag, chang ,season ticket money and a-presto we're competing at the top end and more attractive for investors looking to buy a club!....very upset with the way we're currently being handled with regards to transfers at the moment tbh.

LCAB.

Are you missing a trick?

There are press reports that spurs have rejected a £3m offer from Everton for Niko Krancar.

Apologies on behalf of LCAB that he is not here to serve your personal needs as demanded. Long ago, the man spoke and told yous all that when he had thing that needed be known, he would let yous all be known. Rumors none, solid stories all. It seems as if you missed the trick, pal.

Apologies on behalf of LCAB that he is not here to serve your personal needs as demanded. Long ago, the man spoke and told yous all that when he had thing that needed be known, he would let yous all be known. Rumors none, solid stories all. It seems as if you missed the trick, pal.

This!

LCAB think you missed a trick again for **** sake the winning lottery numbers for Saturday where
04 14 18 24 41 44 25
and you dident bother to tell us what they was going to be on this thread ****in crap you lid

LG is indeed a billionaire, well, he was in 2007 (can't get at any more recent rich list sites in work). Back then their family wealth was estimated at £1,200 million. I've also heard that he is not enamoured with the current incumbents - but you also must ask yourself how bothered he really is.

If you or I had 1.2 bn knocking about, would we not go public and shame BK (and the rest) into selling up for cost price, in the best interests of the club. The shame of it is, what Moyes could do with even 1% of the money LG could provide....

"I'm searching 24x7 for a billionaire to save this club" (I'm paraphrasing BK) - perhaps he should shorten his net, swallow his pride, etc and do the *right* thing. Perhaps we [as a group of fans] should be doing more to encourage LG back to the fold - in the friendliest way we can of course?

LG has had nothing to do with EFC for nearly a decade.

Do you know what, the person who gave me a neg rep for that must be the most pathetic form of human being known to man.
Whoever it is needs to grow up.

My comment was not a slight on LCAB or anyone else, I was just commenting on a report that was on newsnow this afternoon. The way it was reported made it look like this was a very recent bid which had been turned down. I was merely enquiring whether LCAB could confirm this as FACT or whether it was old news or no news at all.

There is no need for all this neg rep stuff its childish in the extreme.

Do you know what, the person who gave me a neg rep for that must be the most pathetic form of human being known to man.

My comment was not a slight on LCAB or anyone else, I was just commenting on a report that was on newsnow this afternoon. The way it was reported made it look like this was a very recent bid which had been turned down. I was merely enquiring whether LCAB could confirm this as FACT or whether it was old news or no news at all.

Then why even mention it?

They're little red squares, mate. Not a measure of one's life or are they? Maybe they are?

I will tell you that I didn't give you any neg rep. I'll certainly let you know if I do.

To be fair think the lad has a point, seemed that people jumped on his back when all he did was make a innocent comment. People have to realise people are new here and also may have missed a lot of stuff on the LCAB thread as it's massive so as LCAB would say just chill my people

Hi peeps ,

Nothing is happening at the moment which is why myself or LCAB haven't been on here. We DON'T do rumours or Bullshine which serves no purpose other than to offer false hope to supporters ! We could do what the press or even some other sites do and link us to players but for what point ?

We have nothing to spend it seems other than to fund a loan player due to our amazing book keeping and our 'Great Chairman' !! Therefore when we post on here you can rest assured that things are progressing and not just some dodgy link to gain some kudos !

Carry on ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back