The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It surprises me that we haven't made any efforts to get Vela/Bendtner/Macheda on loan considering they're available and we're clearly desperate......

I think BK is asking too much and that's because he owes a certain someone else for (what little) money he's paid in himself.
Someone once told me that Lord Grantchester is a billionaire, but he won't get involved as long as Kenwright is in charge. Although that individual is no more clued up than I (in my opinion), so I just dismissed that knowledge.
Is there anyone here who has any knowledge on the relationships within the board?

LG is indeed a billionaire, well, he was in 2007 (can't get at any more recent rich list sites in work). Back then their family wealth was estimated at £1,200 million. I've also heard that he is not enamoured with the current incumbents - but you also must ask yourself how bothered he really is.

If you or I had 1.2 bn knocking about, would we not go public and shame BK (and the rest) into selling up for cost price, in the best interests of the club. The shame of it is, what Moyes could do with even 1% of the money LG could provide....

"I'm searching 24x7 for a billionaire to save this club" (I'm paraphrasing BK) - perhaps he should shorten his net, swallow his pride, etc and do the *right* thing. Perhaps we [as a group of fans] should be doing more to encourage LG back to the fold - in the friendliest way we can of course?

LG is indeed a billionaire, well, he was in 2007 (can't get at any more recent rich list sites in work). Back then their family wealth was estimated at £1,200 million. I've also heard that he is not enamoured with the current incumbents - but you also must ask yourself how bothered he really is.

If you or I had 1.2 bn knocking about, would we not go public and shame BK (and the rest) into selling up for cost price, in the best interests of the club. The shame of it is, what Moyes could do with even 1% of the money LG could provide....

"I'm searching 24x7 for a billionaire to save this club" (I'm paraphrasing BK) - perhaps he should shorten his net, swallow his pride, etc and do the *right* thing. Perhaps we [as a group of fans] should be doing more to encourage LG back to the fold - in the friendliest way we can of course?

Is LG a shareholder?

I firmly believe that we will sign a very good player on loan.

This will only be to appease the fans and hide the fact that we have spent sod all.*

It will be like the Fellaini deal, last minute so people keep talking about it (It just wont involve us spending transfer money, only loan money)

*Unless Heitinga goes.

In the summer we will spend the money from the Yak, Yobo and Heitinga money on good youngsters that are on a lower wage.

For Vela? Bull****, we'd afford it. We afforded Jo's, which is probably close to 60-80k/week. Vela can't possibly be much of an earner.

Really would like him, btw, recent deals say he's going to Valencia on loan - why aren't we even trying, ffs?

Is LG a shareholder?

That, I don't know. I'm not sure if he went around the same time as Gregg did. If there are any shareholders on this forum they may be able to find out if he is or not (they may have lists, or see from previous A/EGM's minutes). His name is JC Suenson-Taylor.

I would assume, at this time, he is not (not of the 'significant' variety, at least).

I understand this no liking between BK and LG, if I recall,DaveK knows a lot more about this.

AS for the last para, BK is full of horse**** and this is just more lies.

For Vela? Bull****, we'd afford it. We afforded Jo's, which is probably close to 60-80k/week. Vela can't possibly be much of an earner.

Really would like him, btw, recent deals say he's going to Valencia on loan - why aren't we even trying, ffs?

City paid Jo's wages. Made it pretty difficult to fine him two week's worth when he went AWOL.

LCAB.

Are you missing a trick?

There are press reports that spurs have rejected a £3m offer from Everton for Niko Krancar.
He's spoken about it on the previous page.

In a nutshell, we where interested during sale of Pienaar. He believes we should be looking towards O'Hara instead now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back