The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to irritate or annoy here mate, but if Kenwrong walks away, what happens then?
If he was hanging on to the club by his fingertips, fending off buyersm fine, but seriously, what happens if tomorrow he says, right, i'm off and resigns as a director?
Until someone comes in with the cash to bankroll the club, unfortunately, it's better the ballbag you know in Kenwrong. The other board members don't inspire me as they don't really appear to give a toss.

Well, he'd only go away if he sold his shares. That would be a good thing as it'd give us at least a chance of getting a board member prepared to put their ehand in their pocket or have the business savvy to attract investment and/or get rid of the leeches in the boardroom. If he decided to go and couldn't sell his shares then were no better or worse off than we are now.

Not trying to irritate or annoy here mate, but if Kenwrong walks away, what happens then?
If he was hanging on to the club by his fingertips, fending off buyersm fine, but seriously, what happens if tomorrow he says, right, i'm off and resigns as a director?
Until someone comes in with the cash to bankroll the club, unfortunately, it's better the ballbag you know in Kenwrong. The other board members don't inspire me as they don't really appear to give a toss.

Fair enough mate, but do you really believe he hasnt had offers for EFC mate?? He has.........they just were not willing to play his tune so to say. So i dont think EFC will have any problems finding a new buyer. And its a fact at least 2 parties offered to buy EFC in the last 12 months mate.

OK, this one really just kills me.
http://football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6715222,00.html

The whole news story is fine, but read that last paragraph one more time.
Everton boss Moyes will be delighted to keep hold of his skipper as he seeks to secure the club's status in the top flight for another season.

Imagine if this happened in the summer. I' have easily thrown pip out the window then, and if i would know i was expecting a relegation battle, i'd probably throw myself out after him.

Listen , My peoples ...

ALL JOKES ASIDE ...

I put up a Transfer Thread for the heads on G.O.T. , just to save a plethora of bollox threads , rumours and that ...

Well , this now has 252 , 281 views ... Which I don't know whether to be ecstatic or terrified tbh ...

It went GLOBAL ... Literally ,..!!!

Anyway , THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY PERSON WHOM LURKED , READ OR POSTED ... EVEN THE HATERS ...

THIS IS YOUR FORUM . USE IT ... BUT HAVE SOME GODDAMN MANNERS , PLEASE .....

Your Servant , as ever , My Peoples .....

Myself AND My Brother ,....

What's Our Name - as a friend of mine keeps reminding me ; ... ???

Look after Your Peoples ...

Peace Out .

X

True - better a true blue kill a club than some random foreigner right?

Not quite what i'm driving at here. At the present moment, there doesn't appear to BE a random foreigner, does there?

At the moment, it's Bill or No-one. The other ballbags I'm talking about are the rest of our space occupying board.

When a random foreigner comes knocking, then we can start saying "time for bill to go" but realistically, Bill resigns tomorrow and one of his cronies just does exactly the same thing with the club as has been happening already. Ya dig?

So it's easy to say Bill's got to walk away, but then what?

Well, he'd only go away if he sold his shares. That would be a good thing as it'd give us at least a chance of getting a board member prepared to put their ehand in their pocket or have the business savvy to attract investment and/or get rid of the leeches in the boardroom. If he decided to go and couldn't sell his shares then were no better or worse off than we are now.

very true, better have no one than someone who cant see sence for ignorance i think.

Fair enough mate, but do you really believe he hasnt had offers for EFC mate?? He has.........they just were not willing to play his tune so to say. So i dont think EFC will have any problems finding a new buyer. And its a fact at least 2 parties offered to buy EFC in the last 12 months mate.

not doubting you mate, but who were they they.

Not quite what i'm driving at here. At the present moment, there doesn't appear to BE a random foreigner, does there?

At the moment, it's Bill or No-one. The other ballbags I'm talking about are the rest of our space occupying board.

When a random foreigner comes knocking, then we can start saying "time for bill to go" but realistically, Bill resigns tomorrow and one of his cronies just does exactly the same thing with the club as has been happening already. Ya dig?

So it's easy to say Bill's got to walk away, but then what?

If Bill knows he can't take us any further (and he does), why doesn't he go out looking for investment. The RS down the road paid some firm 2m to go out and find investors. What's Bill doing?

Well it was a good night for Jose Baxter, he must have hid in a laundry basket or fell asleep in the toilet or something. He's moved well up the pecking order since December.

Well mate, no I don't believe he's had concrete offers, nibbles, maybe, but no concrete offers.
If someone really wanted the club, all they do is leak the story and there would be an uproar from the Evertonians, demonstrations similar to the KEIOC stuff, we could then force Bills hand.
We're £70m in debt(or we were in may 09), with a net liability position on our balance sheet, we need £200m for a new stadium straight away in order to start competing with other clubs in the league for revenue and we haven't won anything for an eternity. So to Joe Billionaire who's not a blue, what's attractive about us?
So my instinct is, those few billionaires out there willing to take a punt on a Prem side are going to look at a better run club first.

Listen , My peoples ...

ALL JOKES ASIDE ...

I put up a Transfer Thread for the heads on G.O.T. , just to save a plethora of bollox threads , rumours and that ...

Well , this now has 252 , 281 views ... Which I don't know whether to be ecstatic or terrified tbh ...

It went GLOBAL ... Literally ,..!!!

Anyway , THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY PERSON WHOM LURKED , READ OR POSTED ... EVEN THE HATERS ...

THIS IS YOUR FORUM . USE IT ... BUT HAVE SOME GODDAMN MANNERS , PLEASE .....

Your Servant , as ever , My Peoples .....

Myself AND My Brother ,....

What's Our Name - as a friend of mine keeps reminding me ; ... ???

Look after Your Peoples ...

Peace Out .

X

You did good boss man.

You're all clear, kid, now let's blow this thing and go home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back