The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well mate, no I don't believe he's had concrete offers, nibbles, maybe, but no concrete offers.
If someone really wanted the club, all they do is leak the story and there would be an uproar from the Evertonians, demonstrations similar to the KEIOC stuff, we could then force Bills hand.
We're £70m in debt(or we were in may 09), with a net liability position on our balance sheet, we need £200m for a new stadium straight away in order to start competing with other clubs in the league for revenue and we haven't won anything for an eternity. So to Joe Billionaire who's not a blue, what's attractive about us?
So my instinct is, those few billionaires out there willing to take a punt on a Prem side are going to look at a better run club first.

Oh no mate they were very real offers. And not everyone out there resorts to using underhand tactics for their own gains. Everyone will believe what they want, and thats just fine, we are all toffees afterall, but me, i'll believe what i know to be true mate. And as for our attractiveness to buy, well believe me there are far worse teams out there who have been taken over, by someone with real vision. Oh and just for my opinion, why are we so attractive, well when one of the potential buyers went to goodison and heard the our fans in full voice, they knew this was a club they wanted to get involved with. Just saying mate. But i wont be arsy about your reluctance to believe me, i mean who would :)

Listen , My peoples ...

ALL JOKES ASIDE ...

I put up a Transfer Thread for the heads on G.O.T. , just to save a plethora of bollox threads , rumours and that ...

Well , this now has 252 , 281 views ... Which I don't know whether to be ecstatic or terrified tbh ...

It went GLOBAL ... Literally ,..!!!

Anyway , THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY PERSON WHOM LURKED , READ OR POSTED ... EVEN THE HATERS ...

THIS IS YOUR FORUM . USE IT ... BUT HAVE SOME GODDAMN MANNERS , PLEASE .....

Your Servant , as ever , My Peoples .....

Myself AND My Brother ,....

What's Our Name - as a friend of mine keeps reminding me ; ... ???

Look after Your Peoples ...

Peace Out .

X

A massive thanks to THT and LCAB as ever ur updates were greatly appreciated by most on here, oh and chico for his humour. I think i may take myself off to OZ for the summer tho, how will i cope without this thread now? It kept me sane, drove me insane, a few new decent posters, a few weapons (LCAB and THT do facts not rumours, respect all posters, this is a forum for us by us), a lot of frustration and disappointments, however no players in but WE STILL ARE EFC!!! and travelling over on sat to see the game i still have that kid on christmas eve feeling!! as ever COYB NSNO!!!
Thanks again to all for the input - we should do it again some time ha ha!!

Nice one people for the posts , comments and the odd abuse (ha ha) ! We are devastated by the way this worked out in the end and I think we all know where the blame lies despite people still burying their heads ! I think it's been compounded further by our friends from across the park spending £60 odd million on two strikers !! Anyway, it's been a disappointing window but I did highlight the fact that our board are useless !! Myself and my brother don't sign the players or indeed bid for them , just so you know ( points at the people who blamed us for lack of transfer activity) !!!

Take it easy peeps ..... (shakes head and walks off ) ...

Thank you THT and LCAB for keeping us informed and entertained.

Can I drink my bleach now?

Thanks for giving us the info you could LCAB/THT.

Disappointed we have done nothing this window except get rid of some good players - I'm hoping this will spark some change at the boardroom level, because not spending much cash over the past 2-3 transfer windows, then spending 0, you've got to wonder what the hell is going to happen to our team in 2 years time. The team at the moment is alright, but we almost definitely needed another striker... OH WELL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back