The Moyes legacy: reflections.

Any regret on being anti Moyes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As ever Mr you're spot on. Those so called fans that accepted him back into Goodison after he'd signed for the United job, let alone cheered him, should be nailed to the back of the Bullens stand to help with insulation.

He was a sad excuse for a paint by numbers manager. Limited in the extreme. Worse than Silva, worse than Martinez and on a par with Gravy and Koeman.
He very clearly wasn't though was he.
Baring in mind that recetnly promoted clubs, regularly spent more than us in the transfer windows....
Here's a decade of Moyes v the decade before.
Green - top half, red - well, you can probably work it out :)

There were so many good players and characters from the late 00's and early 10's Moyes squads

Even if we didn't have the best players on pure quality alone, we had good SQUADS that worked hard for the team

We've never really had that combination of squad strength and effort since
When I look at our squad now, it just doesn’t have the magic to me. I’d say maybe I’m being sentimental, but look at the post from lhaters showing the league positions under Moyes. Going the match and watching Everton then was exciting, and we can see why.

Baring in mind that recetnly promoted clubs, regularly spent more than us in the transfer windows....

He was brilliant relative to the situation.

My god, you have hit them with facts.

There will be a meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.