Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Sam Allardyce fanboy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thing is, he hasn't suddenly started to get involved in these things. He would have been doing it for years, so the FA would have had some idea of what he was doing. I mean seriously, all these players he signs who have their third party ownership suddenly vanish for arguments sake?

The BBC tried to get him years ago and he banned them, he also never took them to court after stating he would, I wonder why.

Steve Kean called him corrupt years ago when that video came out of him on the ale with Blackburn fans.

Big Sam no longer, he's Big Scam.

The BBC tried to get him years ago and he banned them, he also never took them to court after stating he would, I wonder why.

Steve Kean called him corrupt years ago when that video came out of him on the ale with Blackburn fans.

Big Sam no longer, he's Big Scam.
Means it was well known in the game then, Won't have just been a surprise to anyone. Same as finding out harry was dodgy, years of signing the same 3 players at every club would have alluded to something going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back