Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Sam Allardyce fanboy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally caught the dodgy mother plucker, made up, having a party Saturday night for this.

Get Eddie Howe in FFS.
Eddie Howe is ok and the job is poison. Leave it to Southgate because there would never be any false hope. Players take no notice anyway because they are too good, whatever the results may tell you.

He was an awful choice to begin with IMO.
Absolute joke of an appointment, and that group of fat useless t,-ats called the FA have got everything they deserve, as for Big Sham, can't stop laughing,and im so ecstatic he's gone , just a pity the before mentioned jokers will be in charge of appointing his replacement ! What a surprise we are such a pathetic football nation !!!

Redknapp obviously one.

Going to go with Pulis, Phil Brown, Dyche and Pardew as the others, in descending order of likelihood. Possibly Pearson too.

Pearson a good shout, his Derby suspension could be a preemptive move.

Pulis yes, supposed to be up to his nads in it. Also Hodgson.

All they'll really care about is the feelings of their supporters and Allardyce is beloved up there, they were heartbroken to see him leave but understood it was an offer he couldn't refuse. If he returns they'd give him a parade through the city centre with him riding in an open-top car.
If true shows the sad state of society. Not that the FA and England figure much in my world but he has just disgraced the national job in record time. They usually fail in at least one tournament.

Give it back to Hoddle, we actually looked half decent under him.
This set of players have different past lives though, the genetic karma may not be the same. Wembley has since been rebuilt and the centre circle no longer aligns with the moon at the solstice. This creates bad energy, hence you are getting Southgate.

I honestly think a Howe/Hoddle double act could be the right thing. I know it's rare in football to see co-managers or anything of that ilk but nothing else has worked! Have a younger guy with the enthusiasm and energy and groom him as the long-term man, whilst for the first few years have an elder guy with LOADS of football knowledge and past experience helping him out.

Absolute joke of an appointment, and that group of fat useless t,-ats called the FA have got everything they deserve, as for Big Sham, can't stop laughing,and im so ecstatic he's gone , just a pity the before mentioned jokers will be in charge of appointing his replacement ! What a surprise we are such a pathetic football nation !!!

Totally agree.

I was crying laughing at it earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back